Ktown Sens Fan 19's Mock Draft: Game Rules and Sign-up Thread-All teams taken

sgupca

Oct 9, 2008
Halifax, NS
The Thrashers are looking to trade down from 16. We could go pretty late if we get enough..picks and prospects. Looking for seconds.

I actually think the players that are ranked between 11th-25th arn't great. There are some guys that are ranked between 26th-40th whom i think will have better NHL careers.

I'm all about the late 1st and early 2nd rounds in this years draft.

and i know this is a big off-topic, but it has to deal with a comment made in another thread, but

Zach Budish >> Travis Zajac.

Without Parise, Zajac would be no more than a 3rd line center.

Budish would be a top 5 pick this year if he wasn't injuried all year (USHS)

sgupca

Oct 9, 2008
Halifax, NS
Also,

The Rangers must have been really high on Scott Glennie to trade anyway that much to move up 3 spots to grab him.

That all being said some scouts have Glennie ranked in the top 10.

good pick.

sgupca

Oct 9, 2008
Halifax, NS
:ducks signings

francois beauchemin signed for 3 years at 9 million = 3 mil per year

Brendan Mikkelson signed for 2 years at 2 million = 1 million a year

James Wisneiwski accepted 3 years at 7.5 million = 2.5 mil a year

Canad93

Jan 21, 2008
I actually think the players that are ranked between 11th-25th arn't great. There are some guys that are ranked between 26th-40th whom i think will have better NHL careers.

I'm all about the late 1st and early 2nd rounds in this years draft.

and i know this is a big off-topic, but it has to deal with a comment made in another thread, but

Zach Budish >> Travis Zajac.

Without Parise, Zajac would be no more than a 3rd line center.

Budish would be a top 5 pick this year if he wasn't injuried all year (USHS)

Zajac was a first round pick himself..he's definitely showed his own share of offensive potential. The point is, you traded a great young player, who's only 22 for a 30th or so pick...
And Budish was never ever ranked to go that high. Highest I think was 24th, and then he even dropped out of the first round for a while.
It's a long way from 5-24 in this draft.

And BTW, the Budish thing was in a completely different game. That was in NYR444's.

Canad93

Jan 21, 2008
Thrashers are taking offers on pick 19 for a little while.
Also looking to add some late firsts, and some 2nds.
76 point Kozlov is available, and 73 point White.
Ron Hainsey, Rich Peverly and Kari Lehtonen are also available..

sgupca

Oct 9, 2008
Halifax, NS
Zajac was a first round pick himself..he's definitely showed his own share of offensive potential. The point is, you traded a great young player, who's only 22 for a 30th or so pick...
And Budish was never ever ranked to go that high. Highest I think was 24th, and then he even dropped out of the first round for a while.
It's a long way from 5-24 in this draft.

And BTW, the Budish thing was in a completely different game. That was in NYR444's.

I know,

my point was, Budish is very similiar too Getzlaf or Blake Wheeler. He will carry a team.

the only reason Budish is ranked in the late 1st round is because of his injury. If heathly he would have been picked 5-10 in this years draft.

Cherepanisimov

Oct 8, 2007
Also,

The Rangers must have been really high on Scott Glennie to trade anyway that much to move up 3 spots to grab him.

That all being said some scouts have Glennie ranked in the top 10.

good pick.
I was originally going to trade up to around #10, so I'm very pleased with how far he dropped.

Canad93

Jan 21, 2008
Sorry for the holdup guys. Thrashers are waiting for a response regarding the trade of the 19th pick. I'm trying to make this go faster,...

catters078

Jun 18, 2008
Australia
:wings

Detroit sacrificed a little to get Zach kassian but he is a perfect fit for the loss of Marian Hossa.

Zach will be a part of our top 9 next year.

Zetterberg-Datsyuk-Holmstrom
Cleary-Filpulla-Franzen
Leino-Samuellson-Kassian
Maltby-Draper-Mitchell

Lidstrom-Rafalski
Stuart-Ericsson
Lebda-lilja

Nabakov
Howard

Canad93

Jan 21, 2008
Everyone on Atlanta is available. We want picks in the first 3 rounds, or prospects.

Starsdude

Jul 7, 2002
Visit site
any interest in Robidas can bundle with either the 38 or 53 s. Kostitsyn depending would like picks /prospects

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad