Ktown Sens Fan 19's Mock Draft: Game Rules and Sign-up Thread-All teams taken

sgupca

Oct 9, 2008
Halifax, NS
I vote that Auto-Picks be done completely at random from the CSS rankings so as to maximize the punitive effects of missing a time frame.

The Auto-draft(ing) is done by the ISS March 2009 prospect standings. The highest player left will be the one auto-drafted. It is the fairest way to go about it IMO.

Jonathan Toews

May 23, 2008
The Auto-draft(ing) is done by the ISS March 2009 prospect standings. The highest player left will be the one auto-drafted. It is the fairest way to go about it IMO.

im to lazy to send you a message but
i made a trade

To Anaheim:
Ersberg + 40th overall

To Lak
hiller
4th 09

Canad93

Jan 21, 2008
Jonas Gustavsson signs his first NHL contract​

25s50gustavsson_jpg_576145b.jpg

Gustavsson has signed a contract with the Anaheim Ducks
AnaheimDucksNHL.png

The Specs
Term: 3 years
Salary: 875K
Extras: 2.9M possible bonuses

Jonas has a NTC that allows him to provide a list of all teams he would go to.
He also has an option to opt to go to Europe instead of being demoted long term or being a third string, along with requesting a trade.

Jonas thought for a long time about this decision, and he is comfortable he has made a good one. Anaheim now has an opening that will allow him to compete for the number one spot; this has been promised. If his circumstances change, Jonas will seek compensation through his agent.

TheNudge

Aug 11, 2008
im to lazy to send you a message but
i made a trade

To Anaheim:
Ersberg + 40th overall

To Lak
hiller
4th 09

LA are so pround to bring Jpnas Hiller top Goaltender. we feel we jave all we need to be a great hockey team.

Now, we Have Jonathat Bernier on the trade block. we believe he s a top Goaltender and even a Franchise goaltender but we feel is not appreciate anough in LA. So if any one is looking for top goaltender, pm me. I m looking a for picks.

sgupca

Oct 9, 2008
Halifax, NS
Jonas Gustavsson signs his first NHL contract​

25s50gustavsson_jpg_576145b.jpg

Gustavsson has signed a contract with the Anaheim Ducks
AnaheimDucksNHL.png

The Specs
Term: 3 years
Salary: 875K
Extras: 2.9M possible bonuses

Jonas has a NTC that allows him to provide a list of all teams he would go to.
He also has an option to opt to go to Europe instead of being demoted long term or being a third string, along with requesting a trade.

Jonas thought for a long time about this decision, and he is comfortable he has made a good one. Anaheim now has an opening that will allow him to compete for the number one spot; this has been promised. If his circumstances change, Jonas will seek compensation through his agent.

i'm sure he'd take 2.9mil (including bonuses) considering I was (Avs) offering the starting job + over 3.25million in added bonuses :shakehead for a total salary of 4 million per year.

Canad93

Jan 21, 2008
i'm sure he'd take 2.9mil (including bonuses) considering I was (Avs) offering the starting job + over 3.25million in added bonuses :shakehead for a total salary of 4 million per year.

There's a limit on bonuses. I'm pretty sure it's 2.9 because I remember the rookie maximum salary being around 3.7 ish..We discussed bonuses as "rookie maximum", it was around 3, I knew that for sure when we were discussing it. In any sense, he's getting the most money he can. EX. 1st overall pick Steven Stamkos got 2.85M in bonuses this year.

sgupca

Oct 9, 2008
Halifax, NS
There's a limit on bonuses. I'm pretty sure it's 2.9 because I remember the rookie maximum salary being around 3.7 ish..We discussed bonuses as "rookie maximum", it was around 3, I knew that for sure when we were discussing it. In any sense, he's getting the most money he can. EX. 1st overall pick Steven Stamkos got 2.85M in bonuses this year.

Ya its 3.8 with bonuses, thats what i offered :P plus the starting job. He'd take that anyday....:P

Canad93

Jan 21, 2008
Ya its 3.8 with bonuses, thats what i offered :P plus the starting job. He'd take that anyday....:P

Okay, likely, but many of the offers were very good.
Anaheim seems like a good fit because they present both an opportunity to play and a chance to be competing.

OilTownHero

Feb 13, 2009
calgary listening to offers foe giordano, woywitka, boyd, kippersoff, and leopold.
Posted via Mobile Device

Canad93

Jan 21, 2008
The Thrashers have lost track of the trades they've made..could you please contact me if I've traded with you?:laugh:

Starsdude

Jul 7, 2002
Visit site
Any interest in Robidas and 38 for a late mid/first rounder if so let me know-I could throw in aprospect/young player depending on how high the pick

Canad93

Jan 21, 2008
The Thrashers are looking to trade down from 16. We could go pretty late if we get enough..picks and prospects. Looking for seconds.

Canad93

Jan 21, 2008
Atlanta is up. We're looking to move down from 16, so pm us quick if you want to offer.

We can also package Lehtonen (almost everything, not Little or Bogosian) to acquire another pick in the next 3...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad