Kris Russell with a filthy snipe

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChaoticOrange

Jun 29, 2008
Edmonton
Yeah, I mean, considering you were trailing most of the game, its most likely you will out shoot us due to score effects. We won the possession battle with score adjustments.

I'd be curious to see what the numbers were like after the first where the Oilers were unapologetically awful. Very strong 2nd and a pretty good 3rd as well.

I don't know what's up with this team and first periods though. Constantly shocked that the game has started, totally unprepared. All year long.

McFlash97

Oct 10, 2017
Russell lost the game for us today. Oilers were a better team. Unfortunately they continue to find ways to lose. Russell and Gryba just make you cringe.

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017
I'd be curious to see what the numbers were like after the first where the Oilers were unapologetically awful. Very strong 2nd and a pretty good 3rd as well.

I don't know what's up with this team and first periods though. Constantly shocked that the game has started, totally unprepared. All year long.
Coaching.

ChaoticOrange

Jun 29, 2008
Edmonton
So powerplay goals don't count? Man you are one bitter Oil fan. Have a glass of water and go to sleep. I promise you'll feel better when you wake up.

Powerplay goals definitely count, but the Leafs were outplayed at evens by a team down two top four defencemen and a long way down the standings. If I were a Leafs fan (spits) I'd be more worried than hopeful after tonight.

Cleetus

"snot"
Jan 2, 2012
North!
Powerplay goals definitely count, but the Leafs were outplayed at evens by a team down two top four defencemen and a long way down the standings. If I were a Leafs fan (spits) I'd be more worried than hopeful after tonight.

the leafs took there foot of the gas in the second and third, not sure what they should be worried about they played lights out against the flames. if I were u I would be worried how your team is almost in the basement and all that salary against the cap next year! ouch!!! id be really worried about that, have fun with 97 and no depth! lol

Reactions: ThewThew

zeke

The Dube Abides
Mar 14, 2005
oh man i was looking forward to an epic OT.

Impresssd that the oil made a game of it after it looked like an incoming blowout.

can't say i don't like that kadri's poop-eating grin will sear the hate oil fans have of him into their hearts even more, though.

the leafs near doubled the oilers in high danger chances, had a big advantage in expected goals, and the score adjusted corsi was pretty even.

Ol' Jase

Steaming bowls of rich, creamy justice.
Sponsor
Jul 24, 2005
So, this isn’t about the Russell goal really, it’s just another thread Lead fans are using to troll Oiler fans. I guess the Oiler GDT and PGT weren’t enough?

Kelly

Nov 12, 2012
If I were a Leafs fan (spits) I'd be more worried than hopeful after tonight.
hc3LZYu.jpg

Lol, tied for 1st in the league in wins, I think we're good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad