Proposal: Kreider to ANA

TopShelfWaterBottle

Registered
Mar 16, 2014
kreider to Ana

Ritchie (10th overall on elc) - Jacob Larsson (ducks top D prospect) and a 2nd round pick

How much does kreiders blood clot effect his value?

Changed original op because it was a garbage offer I’ll admit

Last edited:

ManUtdTobbe

Jun 28, 2016
Sweden
10th overall on an elc in Ritchie
One of our top D prospects in Petterson

Ritchie went to early in his draft year and hasn't progressed much at all after that.

For me it starts with a 1st and Larsson/Steele/Jones then you add from there.

(this is ofcourse with the caveat that Kreider is fully healthy)

Reactions: Savant

Gravey22

Nov 19, 2017
Nah! Ritchie is ok but will take a high D prospect and high forward prospect. may be throw in a late round pick. Nobody off your roster .

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
I like krieder but the cost is probably too much for our taste... I think we need to hold on to Larsson/mahura to fill in our defense next season.

And I'm guessing 1 of Larsson/mahura would be what it takes to start the conversation,

MMC

Global Moderator
May 11, 2014
Orange County, CA
Pettersson is one of our top D prospects, either second or third in the mix. If you think he's lower than that, then you do not know what you are talking about. Larsson is ahead of him. Mahura is debatable, but Welinski is not.
Mahura is definitely a better prospect and I think Welinski is too.

Sojourn

Nov 1, 2006
I'd have Pettersson ahead of Mahura, personally, but I can see an argument. I like Mahura as a prospect, but I'm with Exit that there is nothing definitive that puts Mahura ahead of Pettersson.

Welinski just doesn't have an argument. He's older, and more developed as a player, but he also has far less room for growth in his game. At 24 years of age, he's played 4 NHL games, and it's not because Anaheim is so deep defensively that they couldn't make room for him if he were beating the door down.

I think Anaheim has a good top 3 for their D prospects, but I have a gap between #3 and Welinski. At least if we're looking at them as prospects.

Reactions: Exit Dose

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad