Confirmed with Link: Kravtsov to Vancouver

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lion Hound

@JoeTucc26
Mar 12, 2007
Montauk NY
Super happy that he registered a point. That was a nice pass.

The other shift where he was winning a battle in the corner was something that I don't think Rangers fans saw from him in his 48 game stint here. We've seen the pretty playmaking glimpses, but not the physical battles like he was doing there. Its good to see. Even though he's gone, i still want to see the guy succeed.

bhamill

Apr 16, 2012
If he suddenly can win a physical battle or two I'm sorry to say I think he had quit on this team a third time. That increase in strength doesn’t happen in a week. It means he wasn’t trying. Yes, I know he was contractually within his rights to quit the first time, but he still quit.
Anyway I hope he’s got his head on straight, because eventually Tocchet will give him criticism, and probably not that delicately, every player gets it, and if he quits again he won’t be long for this league.

Oscar Lindberg

Dec 14, 2015
CA
This guy will be a player in the league no doubt. He might not be the superstar everyone thought when drafted but I could see him settling as 25/30 point guy who’s in the middle 6

It’s a shame the relationship went to shit the way it did, but what are you going to do?

Sucks we got literally nothing back for him too but again not much to do now

KirkAlbuquerque

#WeNeverGetAGoodCoach
Mar 12, 2014
New York
Super happy that he registered a point. That was a nice pass.

The other shift where he was winning a battle in the corner was something that I don't think Rangers fans saw from him in his 48 game stint here. We've seen the pretty playmaking glimpses, but not the physical battles like he was doing there. Its good to see. Even though he's gone, i still want to see the guy succeed.
You should see how Blais looks in St Louis right now .

Reactions: EdJovanovski

NickyFotiu

NYR 2024 Cup Champs!
Sep 29, 2011
This guy will be a player in the league no doubt. He might not be the superstar everyone thought when drafted but I could see him settling as 25/30 point guy who’s in the middle 6

It’s a shame the relationship went to shit the way it did, but what are you going to do?

Do you think many contenders have a large demand for a 25 point finesse player?

TopShelfSnipes

May 5, 2011
USA

His ceiling is still a lot higher than that if he works on a few things. The talent is there for him to be a 50-60 point player, but the rest is up to him. This season has revealed definitively that he doesn't have the upside to be an 80 point player (which is something that was a possibility before, however remote).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad