Confirmed with Link: Kravtsov signs extension

DuneGoon84

Jun 21, 2019
Excellent news. And I think this may be another step to a kakko trade this summer along with what happened yesterday. Kravtsov is coming here for a top 9 role and nothing less. If kakko is here next year I fully expect kravtsov will outplay him and take a top 6 role while kakko will sulk again for not being given top 6 minutes.
How do you even know he was sulking ? People and their narratives...

EdJovanovski

#RempeForCalder
Apr 26, 2016
The Rempire State
This doesn't happen overnight. This has nothing to do with Kakko. If anything, Kravtsov will be dealt at the draft and this was to convince teams he would come over.
pepe.jpg

Filip Chytil

Mar 3, 2014
Huh, and here I thought Drury was a big meanie who Kravtsov would never play for.

Bad couple of days for Kakko, I think.

Kakko ate an entire pizza pie pre game and thought it was gluten free, but he ordered a regular pizza by mistake

Gallant was angry at the unforced error and at Kakko not leaving him any pizza. So he scratched him.

bleedblue94

Jun 8, 2004
20 93 24/x
13 72 74/77
10 x 77/74
21 x 75/64

Hint can be 13th forward

55 23
79 8
6 45

Braun can be the 7th d

Panarin's 5v5 play is dropping and his role is going to evolve at some point. All along I expected next year to be the season laf takes a big step and his play in the playoffs only makes me believe that moreso.

I was in the resign Rooney camp but I was wrong. That 4c slot needs to be improved and I would like to keep Goodrow on 4lw so that he can be moved around all over to plug in for injuries. The development the past two months of chytil and laf changes some things here going forward.

How do you even know he was sulking ? People and their narratives...
I've watched him for 3 years. He constantly has awful body language.

bleedblue94

Jun 8, 2004
A lot of times he starts the draw lined up on right defense and skates toward the circle like the left handed Ovi spot. Sometimes he goes closer to the net like you described but I think he should stay a little bit further from the net to take one timers. He will have the best shot on the team, and he has the most of a shooters mentality
Well the other thing it would open up is if teams cheat to close of zibs one timer and block it zib could start onetime slap pass to kravtsov in the slot and with a left handed one timer there youve added a new shooting dynamic to an extremely good pp

DuneGoon84

Jun 21, 2019
20 93 24/x
13 72 74/77
10 x 77/74
21 x 75/64

Hint can be 13th forward

55 23
79 8
6 45

Braun can be the 7th d

Panarin's 5v5 play is dropping and his role is going to evolve at some point. All along I expected next year to be the season laf takes a big step and his play in the playoffs only makes me believe that moreso.

I was in the resign Rooney camp but I was wrong. That 4c slot needs to be improved and I would like to keep Goodrow on 4lw so that he can be moved around all over to plug in for injuries. The development the past two months of chytil and laf changes some things here going forward.

I've watched him for 3 years. He constantly has awful body language.
Yea , ok... Mr. Body language analyzer here. You prefer the disgruntled player who quits on whim at the sign of any hurdle. Pot calling kettle black.

bleedblue94

Jun 8, 2004
Yea , ok... Mr. Body language analyzer here. You prefer the disgruntled player who quits on whim at the sign of any hurdle. Pot calling kettle black.
I never said I prefer kravtsov so don't put words in my mouth like a child

Oscar Lindberg

Dec 14, 2015
CA
Either Drury has to commit a spot to this kid next season or they have to trade him.

They need things to work out with this situation.

At least with a contract it’ll be easier to move him as teams can’t point to his potential lack of desire to play in NA as a way to drive down the price

Cag29

94! I’m ready for more! LGR!
Jul 18, 2018
Well the other thing it would open up is if teams cheat to close of zibs one timer and block it zib could start onetime slap pass to kravtsov in the slot and with a left handed one timer there youve added a new shooting dynamic to an extremely good pp
Wouldn’t Kk or Laf get Stromes spot over Kravtsov?

Reactions: deathb4disco

bleedblue94

Jun 8, 2004
Wouldn’t Kk or Laf get Stromes spot over Kravtsov?
My thought is that we are at a point that we need to actually develop a second pp unit, and in order to do that I think laf is a great guy to run on a second unit THAT IS ACTUALLY GETTING SOME QUALITY TIME. slotting vk into stromes spot and allowing Jones to qb pp2 would be a step to spreading out the wealth. Also laf likes to work the front of the net on the pp and right now that is kreider territory. I don't think it's an issue allowing laf and others to remain on pp2 so long as pp2 is given an actual allocation of pp time instead of just 20 seconds a on each man advantage.

Reactions: Cag29

Fitzy

Very Stable Genius
Jan 29, 2009
I can't wait to cash in on him when he has a great year and demands the Kaprizov contract right away.

3 1st round picks here we come!

eco's bones

Jul 21, 2005
Elmira NY
The Rangers have options here but if he's going to be asset for our team he's going to have to earn at least a 3rd line wing spot and he'll have to produce. I think that we're past the point where it makes any sense to use our 4th line positions as a dumping ground for guys who just can't make the next step like Gauthier for instance and just don't fit the profile of what a 4th liner should do for us. There's a point as well where high draft pedigree loses all value. I think Gauthier and Hajek have both hit that and at this point it's not worth it to go further with either of them.

Kravtsov has a ton of skill but he still has plenty to prove. If we decide to hang with him hopefully he'll justify that with his play.

Reactions: Riche16

Ad

Upcoming events

• USA vs Sweden
    USA vs Sweden
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,050.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Finland vs Czechia
    Finland vs Czechia
    Wagers: 1