GDT: Kraken @ Oilers @ 6:00 PM (Pre-season Game #2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Three On Zero

Deranged Oreo Dolphin Parking Instructor
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012
Yeah. I am not too upset. I know that the Oilers superstars are not even trying that hard but McDavid and Draisaitl at 50% would still be the best forwards on our full-roster .. ha ha.
I get letting the young guys get some ice time, but they should be working on the actual roster and build some chemistry

Fistfullofbeer

May 9, 2011
Whidbey Island, WA
I get letting the young guys get some ice time, but they should be working on the actual roster and build some chemistry
Probably a lot to do with this being the first of 2 back-to-backs in the next 6 days.

Also, our forwards are really not set. There are a lot of question marks there because its a position of weakness for us. As far as the D goes, we have a surplus of NHL d-men and need to split them up to also figure out who stays and who goes.

brewski420

Sep 29, 2009
Ohio

They have to make decisions going forward so they got to get some guys game time. Even more so for Seattle than other nhl teams.

Three On Zero

Deranged Oreo Dolphin Parking Instructor
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012
Probably a lot to do with this being the first of 2 back-to-backs in the next 6 days.

Also, our forwards are really not set. There are a lot of question marks there because its a position of weakness for us. As far as the D goes, we have a surplus of NHL d-men and need to split them up to also figure out who stays and who goes.
I just want to see what these guys can do! Hockey is going to be great for Seattle. We used to take the ferry over from Victoria to Port Angeles an visit Seattle often

Reactions: Puckrobber

The Marquis

Aug 24, 2020
Washougal, WA
Told my dad after I saw line ups for this one that the score will be 0-5+. So, the result was expected. What wasn’t, was how absent a few players seemed. The stats will be more advanced with the game being in Edmonton, so I’m looking forward to diving in.

diehardleafsfan9878

Mar 9, 2015
Are you new to preseason hockey?

Home teams always dress better rosters, it’s been that way for as long as I can remember.
That was pretty much what Edmonton's roster should be. Like who played for them tonight that won't be starting opening night? Who was missing, Foegele, Kassian, Ceci, and Keith?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad