GDT: Kraken @ Oilers @ 6:00 PM (Pre-season Game #2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

iCanada

Feb 6, 2010
Edmonton
Oilers fan here.

Seattle probably wins. Oilers have a very veteran lineup tonight, throttle probably be at 25% or so.

Just one of those idiosyncrasies; veteran's and bona-fide nhlers usually coast in pre-season. Nothing to gain aside from getting touches, back in the rhythm / timing of things, and game shape. Usually rare a group of nhlers goes all out in exhibition, guys largely playing not to get injured.

Seattle likely goes all out.

I bet 4-2 Seattle.

The Marquis

Aug 24, 2020
Washougal, WA
This is going about as expected. Didn’t have sound on the first period, but from what I could see Dunn definitely stood out in a good way. They had a ton of possession to start but really gave that up after the first goal. Deflated them.

McFlash97

Oct 10, 2017
Oilers @ 20 % throttle and look like they are playing an AHL team. Nothing to see here. Just escape any injuries.

Puljujarvi looks dam good.

Reactions: sigma six

Evilsports

Aug 18, 2015
Like it was said, Tippett dressed most of our regulars. I think the players were getting restless for some action. I try not to read anything big into pre-season, especially early pre-season. It's just management and coaches wanting to put prospects into different scenarios to see how they react, for the most part.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad