GDT: Kraken @ Flames - Return of the Mark

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darth Vladar

Sep 10, 2021
Our defense has looked miles better today than in either of the first two preseason games. What a difference having Tanev back there makes. Stone has played great tonight too. The toughest question could end up being who to pair with General Zad? I think it's between Kylington and Stone. Not sure if I have a lot of confidence in Vali being paired with anyone but Tanev.

Darth Vladar

Sep 10, 2021
Valimaki could use some AHL seasoning. Lets not Bennett this kid by never letting him dominate at the lower levels and yanking his chain around with the big club. Only 22 years old.

Kylington/Mackey should be more than capable of handling the 3LD responsibilities.

I honestly wasn't all that impressed by what I saw in Mackey. General Zad should be 3LD with either Stone or Kylington on the right.

Tkachuk Norris

Jun 22, 2012
Valimaki could use some AHL seasoning. Lets not Bennett this kid by never letting him dominate at the lower levels and yanking his chain around with the big club. Only 22 years old.

Kylington/Mackey should be more than capable of handling the 3LD responsibilities.

his contract requires waivers doesnt it?

all I know is we are gonna waive Kylington to keep Gudbranson and I am gonna spew Lucky Charms across the room

Corpus X

Wearing Stanley's cup.
May 24, 2014
Calgary
Sutter post-game on Kylington - "We need mobility back there, it's obvious."

It's all coming together
tenor.gif

DomBarr

Apr 7, 2014
Sutter post-game on Kylington - "We need mobility back there, it's obvious."

It's all coming together
Kylington is SOO getting waived...you can just see it...
and since he prefers the right side...can't you just see Buffalo picking him up...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad