GDT: Kraken @ Flames - Return of the Mark

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darth Vladar

Sep 10, 2021
Just what the Flames need to either build confidence and boost morale, or obliterate both beyond repair: a matchup vs. the Kraken the day after they got bodied by McNugget and the Coilers.

User1996

Jun 24, 2020
Might tune into this one…hopefully this is Kylington getting a legit opportunity, though with Sutter I think it’s far more likely that he’s just a placeholder for Hanifin and Stone/Gudbranson are auditioning for the spot next to Valimaki

Bert Mckrakken

Jul 23, 2021
Edmonton
Look forward to watching this after AEW when the flames are in the hole 3-0

0 for preseason incoming with a 6 game win streak to start the season. You heard it here first folks!

Darth Vladar

Sep 10, 2021
Might tune into this one…hopefully this is Kylington getting a legit opportunity, though with Sutter I think it’s far more likely that he’s just a placeholder for Hanifin and Stone/Gudbranson are auditioning for the spot next to Valimaki

I think Sutter realizes Kylington's talent, which is why he's going to get a long look in preseason. I just hope he realizes that while it's good to be tough on D, we still need guys back there who can skate and move the puck. To start the season, I kinda hope it's:

Hanifin - Ras
Vali - Tanev
Zad - Kylington

Stone / Guddy

Reactions: Johnny Hoxville

User1996

Jun 24, 2020
I think Sutter realizes Kylington's talent, which is why he's going to get a long look in preseason. I just hope he realizes that while it's good to be tough on D, we still need guys back there who can skate and move the puck. To start the season, I kinda hope it's:

Hanifin - Ras
Vali - Tanev
Zad - Kylington

Stone / Guddy
I sure hope you’re right. I would love those combos.

Just a gut feeling that we see Gudbranson 60+ games this year

OvermanKingGainer

#BennettFreed #CurseofTheSpulll #FreeOliver
Feb 3, 2015
2022 Cup to Calgary

Hanifin - Ras
Vali - Tanev
Zad - Kylington

Stone / Guddy

I see that and raise you

Kylington - Tanev
Hanifin - Andersson
Zadorov - Liljegren

*Valimaki / Liljegren swap in a trade

Corpus X

Wearing Stanley's cup.
May 24, 2014