GDT: Kraken @ Avsen @ Seven

You have to choose two

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

the_fan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
This team is pissing me the hell off this season. It's the illusion of bringing in a team that's good on paper and these idiots playing like this. I'm pissed and have been drinking but mostly, I'm pissed.
I think you just not drinking enough. When I drink enough I’m never pissed and just don’t give a shit

LOFIN

Sep 16, 2011
Why are we even talking like the Kraken are a better team than the Avs this season? It’s 1-1 between them so far and check the standings, Avs are in playoff position Kraken aren’t
The standards here are ridiculously high. And sure, I get that in principle but even though we won the championship and are a yearly contender, it's not like we are Manchester City who are just supposed to win every night. The NHL parity is ridicilous, even good teams eventually lose to teams that are not so good.

We are doing just fine, hopefully Lehky is alright.

niwotsblessing

May 1, 2010
City of Holy Faith
At some point, you have to wonder if Canada's laws regarding cruel and unusual punishment are strong enough. Forcing kids to Edmonton, what the hell are we doing?
McDavid- Happy in Edmonton.jpeg

expatriatedtexan

Habitual Line Stepper
Aug 17, 2005
The team is really trending downwards right now. They've even managed to stay relatively healthy. It's just not clicking.
I've been thinking about that this season. Our bottom six sucked last season, we needed a high amount of turnover, but not only did we do that, but we've brought in a new 2C and a top six winger by committee mentality out of necessity.

The Avs identity has been tied to not only skating but speed and I just don't think they've got the horses to do that as effectively and believe that it's at least partly on Bednar to come up with something new that's tailored to the players he's got. I'm not sure I've really seen much changed but I'll be the first to admit that there are others on here a hell of a lot smarter than I on the X's and O's.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad