GDT: Kraken at Detroit--Need a Road Win Badly

RayMartyniukTotems

Jul 8, 2022
Its time for the NHL to get rid of the OT 3 on 3 shit its f***ing boring really

That was f***ing penalty for christ sakes

Hocktopus

Jul 1, 2023
BC
Hopefully that OT goal will get Ebs going. Still a few players that need to get it going: Matty (although he did have 2 assists tonight; a promising sign), Bjorky, Wennberg and ET

Reactions: RayMartyniukTotems

saska sault

Jun 5, 2010
Sault Ste. Marie
Seattle looks like a fun, fast, hard working team. Was fun to watch them play the Wings. It's unfortunate bad officiating was on both sides, some blatant missed calls and some very soft calls both ways. Hate to see a good game effected but that's hockey. Look forward the next match up.

Also thank you for being a much more likeable expansion franchise is comparison to Vegas. McCann was always a favorite of mine when he played in the Sault. You could tell when he was 16 he almost had an NHL shot and set of hands and head for the game and Kartye was a gem of a later round pick.

GordieHowYaDoin

Nov 9, 2022
Detroit/Nash
Seattle looks like a fun, fast, hard working team. Was fun to watch them play the Wings. It's unfortunate bad officiating was on both sides, some blatant missed calls and some very soft calls both ways. Hate to see a good game effected but that's hockey. Look forward the next match up.

Also thank you for being a much more likeable expansion franchise is comparison to Vegas. McCann was always a favorite of mine when he played in the Sault. You could tell when he was 16 he almost had an NHL shot and set of hands and head for the game and Kartye was a gem of a later round pick.
I've been following Kartye for a couple years now. Definitely a diamond is the rough they found and is a helleva player who looked super comfortable from the get-go last spring in the playoffs.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad