Post-Game Talk: Kovalchuk for Victory over Laffs 2-1

MOTG (20/02/08)

• Total voters

zx81

Aug 2, 2005
Always fun to beat the Leafs.
Frankly this was not a great game but the last 10 minutes were better.

CJ does not have the right game plan at home IMO.

Andrei79

Jan 25, 2013
Reading the Leafs GDT in real time while the Habs came back and won was just pure joy. Like having a shot of heroin and cocaine at the same time, all while eating lobster and getting... Well you guys get the point.

I fed on those tears like a hobo on a steak.

DavePeak

What a goal Mann!
Jul 15, 2009
Montreal
Worth the first 57 or so minutes for the final 5 or so, big game!!
That's the good thing about working retail hours and getting home with 15 minutes left in the third :laugh:

So happy for IK, that game was important for the team but for him too and he really seems to appreciate every moment here so far, love the celly! Edit: Loved Scandella's celly too!

We're so far away from the "meh, we'll see" comments from MB and CJ when he was signed (which were totally fine following his buyout, his star had faded a lot back then)

IK + Suzuki... wow

Did... did we just made HF Boards crash again?

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
Always fun to beat the Leafs.
Frankly this was not a great game but the last 10 minutes were better.

CJ does not have the right game plan at home IMO.

I think we came out too tentative. Then when we were down we opened up.

Tuggy

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 26, 2003
Saint John
giphy.gif

ahmedou

DOU
Oct 7, 2017
No one talked 'bout their zero shots during twenty-minutes... Gimme the caption right now, what are you waiting for...

DangerDave

Mete's Shot
Feb 8, 2015
T.O
That's the good thing about working retail hours and getting home with 15 minutes left in the third :laugh:

So happy for IK, that game was important for the team but for him too and he really seems to appreciate every moment here so far, love the celly! Edit: Loved Scandella's celly too!

We're so far away from the "meh, we'll see" comments from MB and CJ when he was signed (which were totally fine following his buyout, his star had faded a lot back then)

IK + Suzuki... wow

Did... did we just made HF Boards crash again?
That was likely the leafs meltdown.

NobleSix

High Tech Low-Life.
Apr 20, 2013
CyberSpace
www.ilovebees.co
Reading the Leafs GDT in real time while the Habs came back and won was just pure joy. Like having a shot of heroin and cocaine at the same time, all while eating lobster and getting... Well you guys get the point.

I fed on those tears like a hobo on a steak.

Nice. I'll have some good material to laugh at while having my morning coffee tomorrow.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad