Post-Game Talk: Koskivezina

A91

Oilers + Real Madrid
May 21, 2011
Edmonton
The criticism of Draisaitl in the GDT was disgusting. The guy is on pace for 90 points and all I read is the same old ****: lazy, hungover, can't move his feet, can't shoot, etc. Meanwhile Nuge gets glorified for one play on the PK. Clearly obvious who HF Oil loves and hates.

Drai is my boy, but he had a lazy game tonight. Everyone is subject to criticism no need to get your panties in a bunch.

Tobias Kahun

Oct 3, 2017
The criticism of Draisaitl in the GDT was disgusting. The guy is on pace for 90 points and all I read is the same old ****: lazy, hungover, can't move his feet, can't shoot, etc. Meanwhile Nuge gets glorified for one play on the PK. Clearly obvious who HF Oil loves and hates.

And this is the crap that he takes in a WIN.

This gets really tiring. I mean really tiring.
You know what gets tiring? Is your constant defending when people criticize draisaitl.

He was lazy tonight, people are allowed to say that.

missinthejets

Dec 24, 2005

yeah love draisaitl but he was sloppy tonight. RNH has been real good the last stretch so why can't we just call it as it is?

Burnoutboi

Jul 3, 2006
Grande Prairie, Alberta
4861BFAC-01A5-4AA1-B8AE-FCD02FFDC1FE.gif

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC
A good team doesn't spend the entire last 2 minutes blocking shots in their own zone. But, it's progress.

Actually, that's what most good teams do because one, that means they're up in the game and two, blocking shots means that shots aren't getting to the goalie.
I think the Oilers are still a work in progress so I wouldn't call them a good team right now but they played that last minute or so the right way.

Reactions: Lrrr and Oilhawks

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017

Hockey is more about a players points man

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad