Post-Game Talk: Koskivezina

McOilers97

Jan 10, 2012
Love that Hitch knows to trust his 3 main forwards late in the game. If McLellan’s Oilers were in that position, I’m sure Lucic would’ve been out there...

Satire

Nov 20, 2016
Another important win. Win next game and we are back in the mix.

Sad that McDavid definitely will not win the Ross playing this way but winning is more important.

BlackDogg

perpetuum defectum
Oct 3, 2015
Another important win. Win next game and we are back in the mix.

Sad that McDavid definitely will not win the Ross playing this way but winning is more important.
I agree, although he had a million chances at goals, not assists tonight again.

Reactions: RegDunlop

BoldNewLettuce

Esquire
Dec 21, 2008
Canada
giphy.gif

Duke74

Jan 13, 2018
The criticism of Draisaitl in the GDT was disgusting. The guy is on pace for 90 points and all I read is the same old shit: lazy, hungover, can't move his feet, can't shoot, etc. Meanwhile Nuge gets glorified for one play on the PK. Clearly obvious who HF Oil loves and hates.

And this is the crap that he takes in a WIN.

This gets really tiring. I mean really tiring.

LTIR

Nov 8, 2013
Some stats:
McD 75% on the dot, Klefbom the only Oiler who was minus .
Pulju only 10min of ice time.. His linemate Nuge 20min

Reactions: Lrrr and Pointteen

Pointteen

Jun 9, 2008
New Brunswick
Koskinen is amazing. Super team in the KHL? Yeah he belonged there. He could very quickly get league wide recognition in Hitch's system.

Love seeing the team hold on. Love the urgency defending. Love Hitch for a temporary coach. This season will instill career long good habits for many of our players.

Jepprey

Creeper
May 25, 2006
Monster f***en win. Still get heart attacks at the end. But we pulled it out in the end.

They looked pretty good. 5v5. Special teams. Goalie.

Rattie looked good. Benning looked good. Could be that the Wideman and Zykov trades has helped to push them.

I know drai struggled. But like I always say, he could be gassed. Playing with McDavid is different and just last month it was Nuge looking like a slug until they switched the 2. Now Nuge is looking good and Drai is cheeks.

Nurse also looked like he was out drinking with drai this morning. Brain fart after brain fart.

GG.

Reactions: Showcor3 and Duke74

Pointteen

Jun 9, 2008
New Brunswick
The criticism of Draisaitl in the GDT was disgusting. The guy is on pace for 90 points and all I read is the same old ****: lazy, hungover, can't move his feet, can't shoot, etc. Meanwhile Nuge gets glorified for one play on the PK. Clearly obvious who HF Oil loves and hates.

We love them both and just expect more from Drai on a shift to shift basis. Consistency

Reactions: Lrrr and RegDunlop

BudBundy

May 16, 2005
The criticism of Draisaitl in the GDT was disgusting. The guy is on pace for 90 points and all I read is the same old ****: lazy, hungover, can't move his feet, can't shoot, etc. Meanwhile Nuge gets glorified for one play on the PK. Clearly obvious who HF Oil loves and hates.
I love Draisaitl and I seldom if ever criticize him. Nothing wrong with realizing he had a pretty poor game.

Del Preston

Mar 8, 2013
Benning has had two good games in a row and Khaira wasn't handling the puck like a grenade tonight.

I love Draisaitl, he's my favourite Oiler. The hungover comment was just a joke but he did look really off tonight. Maybe sick or something.

BamaOil

Nov 18, 2018
The Good: McHayzeus, Huge Dong Nuge, Cags hustle, Spoon

The Bad: Nurse, Benning

The Ugly: Drai's effort level, Spoon's post game YMCA outfit

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad