Komarov possible butt-end, Pastrnak embellishes

blankall

Jul 4, 2007
The bruins better not get into diving. They were a team that has their own very notable pests. They won a cup playing hard nosed hockey.... Now they are diving? Gross. Fine Pastrnak to set an example before this becomes like soccer.

Kyndig

Jan 3, 2012
Against the Sabres Pastrnak was the biggest actor out of anyone in the division. Most of them probably should've been penalties but he always made sure to embellish everything. Pasta should have a reputation at this point just like Skinner.

Reactions: SI90

HTFN

Feb 8, 2009
I wonder if everyone trying to say this is a dive is also the kind of person who thinks a liver shot in MMA / Boxing is also faked.

Hey tough guys, getting hit in your organs hurts and trying to say it's a dive only makes you look silly. The story here is that Komarov did something shitty.
Lol, he started to get back up and then fell back down to the ice again and kicked his feet around. That's a dive.

saintunspecified

Nov 30, 2017
1) Yup
2) Agree. Pasta was embarrassing. I posted this to demonstrate every team has embellishers / divers
3) If you're looking at me to defend Edwards you're barking up the wrong tree, lol.

Barzal's overreacts, generally speaking, when he thinks blatant obstruction is repeatedly uncalled. That's what seems to motivate him to embellish. (Of course, it becomes a vicious cycle, because refs become even less likely to call blatant hooks, slashes to the hands, and holds against him). It's something he needs to stop, but it's pretty easy to understand his state of mind.

Only thing I can think of is that Pastrnak had his iced latte repeat on him. Heartburn is a *****.

TomppaKoo

Jan 27, 2021
They give Rantanen a fine because he falls because of bad ice and Bastarnak is not getting anything for this shitshow? Geez.

Last edited:
Reactions: tellermine

Mick Riddleton

“A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.”
Apr 24, 2017
Niagara
Embarrassing for Pasta, hate that soccer ploy. Komarov was all but done earlier this year. Only time he gets noticed is in a situation like this, he has a talent for that.

member 298589

We should start a GoFundMe for Pasta's family and all of the Boston fans losing sleep over the manhunt for the would-be assassin.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad