Confirmed with Link: Komarov 4x3

PK Cronin

Bailey Fan Club Prez
Feb 11, 2013
Can one of the other bums be traded now? Then we'd save like $500k or something.

majormet

Nov 12, 2009
Dix Hills, NY
As per some leafa fans he is an excellent PKer. So theres that at least

The contract is really bad but if he is a great PK guy, and remember last year that the forwards were awful defensively, and maybe that addresses the need.. Lou could feel that we have enough scoring we just have to reduce the shots on goal... this guy is a start, but I don't think there was a bidding war, 3 years at 2.5 is digestable

Rehabguy

Always open minded
Oct 2, 2011
Someone should check Lou's undershirt and see if there is a Maple Leaf logo on there. This guy has brought nothing but bad luck.

Sheva7

Work Hahd Play Smaht
Oct 11, 2011
Ladd
Clutterbuck
Komarov
Greiss

All buyout worthy.

Boychuk
Cizikas
Bailey

All arguably buyout worthy.

What a nightmare

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
Yeah this combined with Hickey is really a waste of 6.5 mill this year. Thankfully this one drops on the 3rd and 4th years.

ALEXIVICH CHULKATURI

Dec 5, 2010
HILTON HEAD ISLAND
I have to imagine this is to get to the cap floor? Please we need to know what Dal Cole or Ho Sang are all about. No more fringe players...

1. Barzal
2. Eberle
3. Beauvillier
4. Bailey
5. Lee
6. Ladd
7. Nelson
8. Ho Sang
9. Dal Colle
10. Komarov
11. Johnston
12. Cizikas
13. Clutterbuck

Yes it's bad but it's our team and it has people who hopefully want to be here. Leo Komarov on the day we lost #91, give me a f***ing break, don't do anything just for the sake of doing something.

Big L

Grandpa’s Cough Medicine is 180 Proof
Feb 7, 2013
CT
I don't even care at this point. I'm dead inside.

(I also need to change my avatar.)
I was going to change my avatar when JT signed. I’m gonna keep it as it s.

LeafsBoyo

Oct 18, 2010
Toronto, Canada
Sorry to pile on but I seriously thought Leo was finished, surprised he got an NHL deal let alone for this term and AAV.

A true blackhole offensively, slow, doesn't hit anymore. Lou might be senile.

He is a great character guy though.

Whaleafs

“The Leafs are mulch again”
Mar 24, 2017
HFX
tell me what we are getting in this guy, other than a guy that sounds like either a Russian Hacker or chess master

PK - great
Offense - lazy
Defense - responbile

In 2016 he was on pace for a huge goal output, like 30-40, but Ovechkin put him out with a concussion. Hasn’t quite been the same since, last year was ok, this year was bad. But he’s a top PK guy, Babcock would have him out for the full 2 minutes often. Dunno if he can get the offence back but he’s good mentor for any young Russians, Swedes or Finns since he speaks all three languages. A lot of the young guys would stay with him as rookies coming over. Like I say I hope he gets back to form I just bought a $300 Konarov Leafs Jersey 10 months ago...

majormet

Nov 12, 2009
Dix Hills, NY
In 2016 he was on pace for a huge goal output, like 30-40, but Ovechkin put him out with a concussion. Hasn’t quite been the same since, last year was ok, this year was bad. But he’s a top PK guy, Babcock would have him out for the full 2 minutes often. Dunno if he can get the offence back but he’s good mentor for any young Russians, Swedes or Finns since he speaks all three languages. A lot of the young guys would stay with him as rookies coming over. Like I say I hope he gets back to form I just bought a $300 Konarov Leafs Jersey 10 months ago...

You sound like me endorsing Alan Quine, which is not good, my fellow Isles fans know what I mean...

Concussed player syndrome boy we have had too many of those Comeau, KO etc... they never come back good ever

Mentor to the young guys, we could have brought Seidenberg back for league min and never dressed him up

If he can kill PK's and keep us from using offensive guys in that role that helps I guess

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad