Post-Game Talk: Knock knock! Who's there? No one. Pens lose to Flyers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fleury3434*

Jan 14, 2013
+ the glass behind ray emery...boy was the glass a beaut tonight...so many saves almost as many as emery.

-------LETANG...OMG IS HE BAD.

vodeni

Oct 27, 2010
Pittsburgh
++another valiant effort in third when behind, fighting for every puck, systematic offensive zone presence, just another beauty

hctopcheds11

Oct 6, 2009
This team needs way more size, skill and speed throughout the forward line up. Just nobody who is tough to play against outside of Kunitz in the top 9.

One of Dupuis, Jokinen or Sutter has to go IMO.

Smacker

#LetsGoPens
Aug 15, 2012
Losing to the Flyers sucks.

Something needs to change and it needs to change soon. Three goals in last three games isn't a good thing.

Fleury3434*

Jan 14, 2013
------if pens sticks were only made of coal. They are gripping the sticks so hard we would have diamonds by now

Speaking Moistly

What a terrible image.
Feb 19, 2013
Injured Reserve
+ They earned the result. Yay for earning things.

Throw Dupuis out of a window, trade him for something, make his disappear, do something about that pos player. His suckage is mesmerizing, I was just locked onto him a few times.

Bylsma is so monumentally stupid and incompetent that it looks like he's trying to be that bad. Imagine him coaching the Olypic squad, Americans; all that talent.

MrBurghundy

I may be older but I'm never forgetting #47 & #41
Oct 5, 2009
I Love Scotch
- To all the people complaining about one single meaningless regular season loss in the middle if November. Your logical criticisms are all invalid because of this.

IcedCapp

Aug 7, 2009
- To all the people complaining about one single meaningless regular season loss in the middle if November. Your logical criticisms are all invalid because of this.

The team played so well from the 10th minute on! Perfect, structured hockey!

penguins2946*

-They played like crap against the inferior Flyers on my birthday. That's a quadruple negative.

bradshaw06

Dec 7, 2009
New Jersey
making ray emery look like patrick roy. Letang missing the wide open net twice on the pp, crosbys breakaway. the refusal to change things up. the 4th line out there against the flyers first line on the first goal. 3 goals in three games. awful. something has to change, but it wont.

Crozbar

Feb 7, 2010
Edmonton
+This team is only a step or two away from 'getting to its game' and blazing a path to another solid top 4 regular season finish. Any day soon the game will be found.

Anyway, I wonder who is the current mustache boy?

Fleury3434*

Jan 14, 2013
anyone else see bylsma tonight do this multiple times? flyers send their fourth line out there, danny b decides to send his fourth line out there. NO YOU SEND YOU BEST OR SECOND BEST LINE TO TRY AND SCORE. o and then the flyers send their top line out there, we send out our fourth line and get scored on for the first goal. Happens again multiple times in the game and each time we cant clear the puck out of our end. Stop beating a dead horse.

And if I have to see another game where dupuis is starting on the first line and jokinen is on malkins line i just might lose it:help:

Sty1877

Mar 21, 2010
Get Dupuis off the first line.

Less Mustache Boy in practice, more 'let's practice hitting the net' drills? :sarcasm:

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
Dupuis is killing the top line. Kunitz isn't playing great either but he at least occasionally makes a play.

I thought the Malkin line looked very good. Or rather Malkin and Neal did. Jussi was kinda eh.

Our bottom two lines really stink. Sutter is horrible. If Shero wants this team to do anything in the playoffs he needs to re-tool our bottom six somewhat. That bottom six will get exposed otherwise. The only good player on it is Beau Bennett.

Our defense clearly missed Paul Martin tonight. I thought Maatta looked uncomfortable and nervous alongside Letang. I don't blame Maatta for that as Letang plays a high risk practically Pejorative Slured style of defense that he can only get away with because his talent level is outrageously high.

penguins2946*

Times like now are when I'd go sign Guerin or Roberts. Crosby isn't a leader. He focuses only on himself. He's more focused on himself giving it all than everyone else. If he wasn't the captain, that would be alright.

BigEezyE22

Continuing to not support HF.
Feb 2, 2007
Jersey

How about 3 consecutive losses?
3 goals in 3 games?
Squandering a sizeable division lead?

Pick one.

Fire Shero*

- Dupuis, I hate him
- Koon
- Crosberry
- Neal
- Letang
- Niskanen
- Maattaa

I can't remember a game where we took more crappy shots. It's almost like every forward tonight was imitating Tyler Kennedy. Fans around here always say we should be killing them, look at the shot totals! The pens take far too many low percentage shots. Emery won't have many easier 30+ saves in a game than tonight.

Shero has to be fired. Two huge off season blunders in signing disco to an extension and signing Dupuis to that massive overpayment. You don't pay a third line grinder almost $4 million. I would be happier if Shero was fired than disco.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad