Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
tenor.gif

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
I cannot believe this shit. They had all the momentum and somehow this f***ing team still finds a way to clown us.

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
I feel like we should not play to hold on.... Lehner definately looked like a beached whale in the third, but I do tire of this team sitting back.

Vegas07

Dec 6, 2018
People think we will beat this team in the playoffs? We can’t even beat them in the 3rd with a 2 goal lead. They would have a HUGE amount of confidence against us in a series.

The Duck Knight

Henry, you're our only hope!
Feb 6, 2012
Wednesday now is extremely important. They lose that and there's a real chance they end up the 3 seed with no home ice at all.

azvgk

Nov 29, 2019
People think we will beat this team in the playoffs? We can’t even beat them in the 3rd with a 2 goal lead. They would have a HUGE amount of confidence against us in a series.
I'm convinced this game was long over if we...1. hadn't sat back...............could hit the net once in awhile..............could pass to each other..................had a power play..................had Fleury in net. For my money, I'd rather play Wild than Blues in first round. With Avs having a game in hand and an easy schedule, likely we will.

The Duck Knight

Henry, you're our only hope!
Feb 6, 2012

Regular season success means nothing come playoff time (eg Vegas/San Jose).

The Knights will beat the Wild if they play in the playoffs as long as they don't have another scoring drought like against Dallas. The Wild don't have the center depth or the playoff experience to go far yet.

azvgk

Nov 29, 2019
That was the worst game Lehner had for the Knights. If you think that is typical Lehner you haven’t been watching. Fleury has had his share of bad nights.

Not recently and not like this. I have confidence in Fleury, not in Lehner.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad