GDT: Knights @ The Team They Never Beat. The Knights Already Lost Edition

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
I have been hip to this ABABAB goalie thing, but if Panda is trending and this game wasn't an anomaly, DeBore can't afford to give him split time through the season and into the playoffs. His rationale for snubbing Flower last playoffs was "best goalie plays." Let's see if he holds to that this year.

I mean this wasn't just an unfortunate game for him. His technique was gone entirely.

On a side note, the funniest thing about all this is that Flower will hold them to two goals tonight.

And the skaters will give him no run support. 2-1 Wild.

theslatcher

Jan 5, 2016
Sweden
I have been hip to this ABABAB goalie thing, but if Panda is trending and this game wasn't an anomaly, DeBore can't afford to give him split time through the season and into the playoffs. His rationale for snubbing Flower last playoffs was "best goalie plays." Let's see if he holds to that this year.

I mean this wasn't just an unfortunate game for him. His technique was gone entirely.

On a side note, the funniest thing about all this is that Flower will hold them to two goals tonight.

And the skaters will give him no run support. 2-1 Wild.
Lehner since coming back from LTIR has only had two bad games. Bad games happen with goalies.

But yes Flower is the starter, and Pete has made that known by playing Flower every game vs Colorado.

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
Lehner since coming back from LTIR has only had two bad games. Bad games happen with goalies.

But yes Flower is the starter, and Pete has made that known by playing Flower every game vs Colorado.
Let's be honest...... Last game vs COL was an isolated game outside a series, and Fleury was up. Before that, Lehner was out.

And despite wins, Lehner has shown some holes in his game, even after coming back from IR better.

theslatcher

Jan 5, 2016
Sweden
Let's be honest...... Last game vs COL was an isolated game outside a series, and Fleury was up. Before that, Lehner was out.

And despite wins, Lehner has shown some holes in his game, even after coming back from IR better.
Since Lehner returned, there have been 3 Colorado games in fact. Pete has deviated from the rotation once: The two Colorado games in March. Flower got them both, and Lehner got the games before, and after them.

The Duck Knight

Henry, you're our only hope!
Feb 6, 2012
How is that not an instigator? Foligno skated across the ice without his gloves. He was fighting Hague whether Hague wanted to or not.

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
Hague, McNabb, Carrier and GOATesar need to paint the wall with Kaprizov with every legal opportunity....

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad