GDT: Knights @ The Team They Never Beat. The Knights Already Lost Edition

willy702

Jul 3, 2016
As they say if you can't beat the Mild then you are not a contender. Blowing leads happens, but you can't let it happen in a game where you are trying to show you can beat a particular team that has your number. They will own that headspace a lot longer now.

mundyc3

May 17, 2017
Las Vegas, NV
Nearly broke my phone in anger. Also Lehner does not have the reaction speed to work well against the Wild or Avalanche. Too much movement and chaos, especially in creating second chances than Lehner can handle.

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
No point in watching cause they already lost

giphy.gif
Thanks alot :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Reactions: Vegas07

Vegas07

Dec 6, 2018
Regular season success means nothing come playoff time (eg Vegas/San Jose).

The Knights will beat the Wild if they play in the playoffs as long as they don't have another scoring drought like against Dallas. The Wild don't have the center depth or the playoff experience to go far yet.

Normally I would think you are right, but this is a weird season and we have played them 7 times now. If it was a smaller number of games it would be easier to dismiss as a fluke.

I thought the Sharks got really lucky against us. It was ridiculous we didn’t beat them in 6. We beat ourselves in that series.

Vegas07

Dec 6, 2018
I thought our team got outhuscled for pucks before a couple of those goals.

willy702

Jul 3, 2016
Game prediction:

Minnesota 27
Vegas 2

25 of Minnesota's goals are from Hague centering to them in our defensive zone.
Smith and Stone for Vegas.

Losing 27-2 would have been a better result, at least a bad loss you just get over it and move on.

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
Nearly broke my phone in anger. Also Lehner does not have the reaction speed to work well against the Wild or Avalanche. Too much movement and chaos, especially in creating second chances than Lehner can handle.
That "Dive" on the tying goal.... was there any lateral movement on that or did he literally pivot on the point as it looked. That seemed to completely defy physics. :laugh:

The Duck Knight

Henry, you're our only hope!
Feb 6, 2012
With all the standing around in the 3rd I think it needs pointing out we were essentially playing 8 forwards. That won't be an issue once the cap disappears for the playoffs. It's tough when you only dress 11 and then have 2 guys you can't trust with a regular shift late in games + a guy playing his 1st game.

Vegas07

Dec 6, 2018
As they say if you can't beat the Mild then you are not a contender. Blowing leads happens, but you can't let it happen in a game where you are trying to show you can beat a particular team that has your number. They will own that headspace a lot longer now.

Agreed. That was embarrassing. It’s like we tried to send a message they could beat us any time.

BlueKnight

Apr 19, 2015
Alberta, Canada
What a f***ing joke. I was confident about the their chances in the playoffs. If we have to play the wild they'll smoke us. I was confident about playing playing the Wild or the Blues but my confidence is waning that Vegas will be able to win against either team.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
What a f***ing joke. I was confident about the their chances in the playoffs. If we have to play the wild they'll smoke us. I was confident about playing playing the Wild or the Blues but my confidence is waning that Vegas will be able to win against either team.
St. Louis I think we're all right. If we face Minny we're f***ed. They're our boogeyman.

Reactions: hangman005

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
I am not at all confident in playing either the Wild, Blues or the Avs in a series. The team is where they are right now just mostly because of beating up on all the trash teams in this division. But it has struggled against teams like the Avs and Wild. Even in our last game against the Avs I thought the Avs were the better team.

Last edited:

The Duck Knight

Henry, you're our only hope!
Feb 6, 2012
And Martin Jones is being Martin Jones as the Sharks are about to choke a multi goal lead against Colorado.

willy702

Jul 3, 2016
Mission accomplished

He also did a great job making sure COL gets the extra point.

On the good news front, the Yotes losing tonight makes it pretty unlikely the Blues will give much of a damn against the Knights.

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
On the good news front, the Yotes losing tonight makes it pretty unlikely the Blues will give much of a damn against the Knights.
Vegas needs to beat Wild, and Blues, and Avs, when they are giving a damn. They will face one and hopefully two of them while they are giving a damn in the playoffs.

willy702

Jul 3, 2016
Vegas needs to beat Wild, and Blues, and Avs, when they are giving a damn. They will face one and hopefully two of them while they are giving a damn in the playoffs.

Well you are complaining about Jones giving up points to the Avs, the Kings helped out because a locked in place Blues team should be very beatable this week.

Vegas07

Dec 6, 2018
I am not at all confident in playing either the Wild, Blues or the Avs in a series. The team is where they are right now just mostly because of beating up on all the trash teams in this division. But it has struggled against teams like the Avs and Wild. Even in our last game against the Avs I thought the Avs were the better team.

Agreed. I’ve been saying recently that I would be confident in a series against the Ducks.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad