GDT: KNIGHTS OF GOLD @ HOUSE OF THE STORM

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes And Lindy Ruff
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
it looks like the BJs are the ones that get screwed on this. They have an extra off day but come back to play Saturday afternoon in Buffalo who will have been playing regularly by then. Afternoon in Buffalo in February after a 10 day vacation. **** that.
They would have a tougher game if they were playing against Canasius across the street at Harbor Center instead.

Reactions: DaveG

3CanesInTheBox

Bunch of (Actual) Jerks
Sponsor
Feb 22, 2019
Chatmandu
I dont think I even remember what hockey IS anymore at this point...

B0D17C43-5019-4F6A-8A6B-7FF2EE13C2F4.gif

Attachments

• upload_2020-1-30_15-38-9.gif
    upload_2020-1-30_15-38-9.gif
    1 MB · Views: 0

Lempo

Recovering Future Considerations Truther
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
So this got me to thinking, has anyone here actually sat down and watched paint dry?
In my job I occasionally have to watch freshly-dried paint for quality control purposes. We got a mighty big oven that dries the paint after the painting rollers have coated the steel strip. The quality control is about two minutes after the actual painting has happened. There's a monitor in the QC booth showing the painting happening real time so technically...

A couple of times it has happened that the paint has *not* dried. That's a massive ****-up if that happens.

Last edited:

geehaad

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2006
In my job I occasionally have to watch freshly-dried paint for quality control purposes. We got a mighty big oven that dries the paint after the painting rollers have coated the steel strip. The quality control is about two minutes after the actual painting has happened. There's a monitor in the QC booth showing the painting happening real time so technically...

A couple of times it has happened that the paint has *not* dried. That's a massive ****-up if that happens.
Because of course you have. You're Lempo, knower and seer of all things no one else can be bothered to know or see.

MrazeksVengeance

VENGEANCE
Feb 27, 2018
Converted to GDT

The long wait is almost over. Fifty games behind us, thirty-two ahead as the regular season is getting close to its gritty, painful finale.
Last two games we capitalized on "Dad's back" energy and Williams is having a Hollywood comeback thus far.

So, now that things don't look as bleak, let's take what is ours. LET'S TAKE OUR VENGEANCE AGAINST EVERYONE.

FOR DOUGIE. FOR EVERYONE WHO STOOD TALL WHEN THERE WAS DOUBT. FOR JOHN AND TRIPP. FOR ROD. FOR THE RIGHT TO PLAY DODGEBALL AFTER A HOME WIN. FOR EVERY SINGLE ONE OF US.

So tonight... when Golden Knights come marching forth our lawn it is our solemn SWORN DUTY TO PICK OUR METAPHORICAL PITCHFORKS AND SHOVE THEM UP THEIR ASSES.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad