Knights (K)News

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brazen331

Jul 18, 2018
I consider San Jose taking over 1st in the Pacific to be a piece of good Knight News. I'd much rather start off against the Flames than the Sharks.

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City
snow.jpg

Hilarious meme
Friend posted this to my FB timeline. :D

Pirate Deadpool

Mar 3, 2011
Las Vegas, NV

Shake it up

The frequent line changes reeks of desperation. I feel like the Karlsson line needs changing and maybe trying Karlsson as a winger is what needs to be done as Glass is a playmaker and Karlsson is a finisher. I believe that if extended, Glass will take over top 6 pivot duties and Karlsson and Tuch will be his wingers.

The current Karlsson line is just too soft imho. Unless they can recapture the magic of last season, I think that line needs to be broken up and all lines needs to be more balanced.

2018-2019 looks like a wasted season, but 2019-2020 could be another magic season if we improve with fresh blood and guys like Gusev, Glass, and Brannstrom who could all provide big contributions are all homegrown guys which makes it even better.

Last edited:

Vegas07

Dec 6, 2018
If the team isn’t playing hard enough then I doubt the line changes will make a difference. The Nashville game was impressive because of the overall effort more than anything else.

Reactions: Nevada Jones
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad