GDT: Knights @ Ducks Part 2. It's Still Duck Hunting Season.

Bart9349

Jul 4, 2016
GTutCERT.gif

Reactions: hangman005

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
That have got to keep this third line together and just let fourth be what it is with Roy carrier and jurco or GOATesar.

Reactions: Vegas07

The Duck Knight

Henry, you're our only hope!
Feb 6, 2012
This team looks so much better without Reaves and Kolesar. I don't like wishing injury on guys, but I certainly wouldn't mind if both don't make it back this year.

The Duck Knight

Henry, you're our only hope!
Feb 6, 2012
I don't get the Kolesar hate. He's just as effective as Carrier.

I'll give you this year's Carrier. Last year Carrier was a far better player than Kolesar right now. I'd be fine with Kolesar in the lineup if Carrier is not in.

Simply put, only 1 of Kolesar/Carrier/Reaves at a time. Any more than that is too much of a drag on the offense and puck possession.

azvgk

Nov 29, 2019
This team looks so much better without Reaves and Kolesar. I don't like wishing injury on guys, but I certainly wouldn't mind if both don't make it back this year.

Because third line now solidified and Jurco>Reaves as a hockey player

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
By the way, coming in cold to a new line, I was more than impressed with Janmark today.

He certainly came as advertised in all 3 zones.

Pietrangelo looked like he was trying out some new adjustments offensively. At least I hope that's what it was. :laugh:

Last edited:

willy702

Jul 3, 2016
He certainly came as advertised in all 3 zones.

Pietrangelo looked like he was trying out some new adjustments offensively. At least I hope that's what it was. :laugh:

Yeah he's going to start shooting off defenders and their sticks to regain his scoring touch

Not sure what to make of this one, so many goals off bounces both ways. Could see Kings at the moment are just cursed, but good game from the Knights with the quick exits and transition plays leading to goals.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad