GDT: Knights (37-24-8) 82 pts @ Calgary (36-26-7) 79 pts, SN, Fan960

Corpus X

Wearing Stanley's cup.
May 24, 2014
Calgary
There will be order when there even number of males and females on the ice. There are zero differences. It's science. :sarcasm: Either that or when men have no jobs. Then things will be even. :snide:

And I was going to say Leah Hextall is smokin'. But it doesn't feel appropriate today unless it was smokin' at her job which I don't know yet. :naughty:
I'm just making fun of the day. I really don't care about "special days" for any groups. I find it to be pandering but who cares, it's not about me. Leah Hextall is smokin and being that TV is a visual medium, people who are attractive tend to get hired over others even if talent isn't equal.

If you can't tease something for fear of being labeled a hater, misogynist or bigot then that is a real problem. There is a difference between making a joke and those previous labeling terms. Most of us are aware of that but just don't speak out for that same fear.

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
I'm just making fun of the day. I really don't care about "special days" for any groups. I find it to be pandering but who cares, it's not about me. Leah Hextall is smokin and being that TV is a visual medium, people who are attractive tend to get hired over others even if talent isn't equal.

If you can't tease something for fear of being labeled a hater, misogynist or bigot then that is a real problem. There is a difference between making a joke and those previous labeling terms. Most of us are aware of that but just don't speak out for that same fear.

You even quoted me before I edited my post out of fear.

I'm also for not giving days and months to groups.

Corpus X

Wearing Stanley's cup.
May 24, 2014
Calgary
You even quoted me before I edited my post out of fear.

I'm also for not giving days and months to groups.
Most definitely. Just look at Black History month in the USA. It's celebrated during the shortest month of the year and people are taught about the same great people every time. Black history should be taught everyday and new men and women should be included in the curriculum. Instead society panders and says that one month should be enough and the same people that are talked about are all we need to know.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad