Holden-Whitecloud

GOALTENDER
Lehner

INTERNATIONAL WOMEN'S DAY

Knock it outta the park Ladies!

ESl_wG5UMAIbh--

Mobiandi

Jan 17, 2015
Vegas high-key won the deadline, not Carolina. Shored up their goaltending and Dmen with really high caliber players

And only Vegas could turn someone like Chandler Stephenson into a 3C

crackdown44

Cold milk cools down hot food
Dec 1, 2017
I love it when people say that games that aren’t must win games are must win games. Really the only must win games are elimination games. Even then they aren’t really must win, you’re just out if you lose

That being said, this is a must win game

Last edited:

Corpus X

Wearing Stanley's cup.
May 24, 2014
Calgary
Contestant, "I'll take "Domestication" for 1000 Alex!"
Alex Trebek, "Answer: A room filled with women with their opinions."
Sean Connory, "What drives a man to drink, Trebek!"

Tonight the Flames are in tough with a battle for position! A regulation win for the Flames puts them 1 point behind Vegas and Edmonton. I would much rather play Edmonton in the Ploffs but I would much much rather play the 2nd WC!

Flames 4
Vegas 2

SaintMorose

Jul 21, 2009
For a team that could easily miss playoffs if we manage to win this game and the final one we could take the division

Reactions: Boomstick

Mazatt

Apr 30, 2019

I'd say thanks but I'm not sure if this makes me happy or not. All things considered I like what Rinaldo brings and it's at least some change in the bottom 6 but not a massive one. Wonder who kills penalties in Rieder's place. Backlund Lindholm Ryan Jankowski, maybe Dube? Bennett??

Either way, I'm glad the staff saw that playing Bennett with Jankowski and Rieder would stifle his development so they decided to play Rinaldo there instead. That will totally help him out.

Rubi

Photographer
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2009
I'd say thanks but I'm not sure if this makes me happy or not. All things considered I like what Rinaldo brings and it's at least some change in the bottom 6 but not a massive one. Wonder who kills penalties in Rieder's place. Backlund Lindholm Ryan Jankowski, maybe Dube? Bennett??

Either way, I'm glad the staff saw that playing Bennett with Jankowski and Rieder would stifle his development so they decided to play Rinaldo there instead. That will totally help him out.
Hip hip hooray for Ward. I expect the Bennett-Janko-Rinaldo line will be an offensive juggernaut today.:sarcasm:

Reactions: Tofveve

JPeeper

Hail Satan!
Jan 4, 2015
Double post: Go flames.

lol, of course my post was deleted.

Last edited:

DCDM

Da Rink Cats
Mar 24, 2008
Calgary
Going to this one. Sorry in advance for the loss.

Go Flames anyways though. Vegas is tough so hopefully the Flames can find a way to win in regulation.

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
This is a big test and important points. We've been playing well and so have they. 4-3 Flames.

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary
Funny how many posters hated the Forbort deal. I think it was such a modest price, he’s not a top 3 defender but he’s solidified our group and allowed players to be slotted accordingly which has helped so much. His addition will also make Hamonic better because he won’t be playing more minutes than he should and we can also afford to sit him some games to keep him rested.

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
Contestant, "I'll take "Domestication" for 1000 Alex!"
Alex Trebek, "Answer: A room filled with women with their opinions."
Sean Connory, "What drives a man to drink, Trebek!"

Tonight the Flames are in tough with a battle for position! A regulation win for the Flames puts them 1 point behind Vegas and Edmonton. I would much rather play Edmonton in the Ploffs but I would much much rather play the 2nd WC!

Flames 4
Vegas 2

:laugh:

Last edited:

super6646

Apr 16, 2018
Calgary
Our bottom 6 has been a joke. Gaudreau-Monahan-Lindy has been ok, but Backs playing like prime Patrice Bergeron is carrying this team big time.

Fun fact: Backlund is 4 pts back of Monahan.

Reactions: Johnny Hoxville

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
Our bottom 6 has been a joke. Gaudreau-Monahan-Lindy has been ok, but Backs playing like prime Patrice Bergeron is carrying this team big time.

Fun fact: Backlund is 4 pts back of Monahan.

Backs did start off really rough this season, for like a good half of it (lest we forget). But it's great to see him crushing it for a good stretch now.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad