KLLR's GM Game Version 1 (Waiting list available)

• Thread starter KesselLooksLikeRadar*
  • Start date

Sonny21

Registerd User
Oct 3, 2009
at the time of the signing, Flyers only had 1.85Mil left under the cap.

rule being that teams must be under at all time this signing need to be voided.

We have until season starts to get under it.

I thought as long as a team managed to get under the cap by the season start that they were fine?

Correct. In which right now I am under it, after I waived my other player.

Last edited:

KesselLooksLikeRadar*

It looks as if the activity in this game has died again. I really am sorry for doing such a piss poor job at choosing 3 terrible agents. Thank you to the replacement agents, who were WAY better. The deadlines will stay, but it looks like Gabby's game is getting more attention.

If the votes don't come in, I'll probably just kill the game. The first game was almost successful, and I'll never let those terrible agents be agents again if we do go again.

The Produce Man

Master of Puppets
Feb 24, 2003
Victoria
Visit site
It looks as if the activity in this game has died again. I really am sorry for doing such a piss poor job at choosing 3 terrible agents. Thank you to the replacement agents, who were WAY better. The deadlines will stay, but it looks like Gabby's game is getting more attention.

If the votes don't come in, I'll probably just kill the game. The first game was almost successful, and I'll never let those terrible agents be agents again if we do go again.

I wouldn't even blame all the agents to be honest. The game lost activity because there was only about 10 active GMs from the start. People picked teams but have t even posted rosters and they weren't replaced. And that's not at all your fault, KLLR. I guess there just has to be stricter policies on people who are inactive.

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
I wouldn't even blame all the agents to be honest. The game lost activity because there was only about 10 active GMs from the start. People picked teams but have t even posted rosters and they weren't replaced. And that's not at all your fault, KLLR. I guess there just has to be stricter policies on people who are inactive.

I believe it was a mix of 2 things that killed it. The bad job from some agents and the inactivty of some GM's for example couple GM's haven't been on in a week and some even longer.

Also GM games are less active in the summer

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
I am planning on starting a GM game in 1-2 weeks but would like to know if anyone is interested since i don't want to waste anyone's time by starting one up and only have like 10 people sign up

ECWHSWI

TOUGHEN UP.
Oct 27, 2006
:nhl

the Wild have signed UFA defenseman Bruno Gervais to a 2 years deal at 825.000$ per year.

the Wild also signed UFA defenseman Matt Gilroy to a 2 years deal at 1.450.000$ per year.

Hurricane Hugo

Jun 11, 2010
South Carolina

I wouldn't blame yourself for that. When someone says they're going to do a job, they should actually do it. No way you could've expected them not to.

I think the game's doing okay now, though. The active GM's are doing a good job of keeping the game afloat. I've had a lot of fun in this one.

ECWHSWI

TOUGHEN UP.
Oct 27, 2006
Which is why this is called a game. I'm sure things would be different if we had actual players and actual agents.

Agreed, but problem is (not talking about you, but overall) it always end being the same in gm games, the GOOD UFAs end up signing in stacked teams for slightly less $ and sometimes a lot less. GMs on teams who lack top end talent (NJ without Parize, CBJ, NYI, PHX and some others) already have a hard time doing trades since they dont have much of a roster, if they can't get something interesting on the UFA market there's no point in GM'ing those teams.

Hurricane Hugo

Jun 11, 2010
South Carolina
The Sabres and Red Wings have completed a trade:

To :sabres
Todd Bertuzzi, Val Filppula

To :wings
Brayden McNabb, Erik Cole

We'll miss Filppula and Bertuzzi, but we believe Erik Cole brings a lot to our team and will fit in like a glove with our top six. Brayden McNabb is a promising prospect who we look forward to seeing soon.

KesselLooksLikeRadar*

Send in votes if you want. If I get 5 or under, I won't even bother.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad