KLLR's GM Game Version 1 (Waiting list available)

• Thread starter KesselLooksLikeRadar*
  • Start date

KesselLooksLikeRadar*

:nhl
KLLR's GM Game Version 1
To join the game pm me your top 3 teams you want. You MUST be active to play this game, if you prove to be inactive you could be fired at any time.
[fieldset="Jobs"][/fieldset]

[fieldset="League Schedule"]
  • Game Start: June 25h, 2012
  • Free Agency: June 28th, 2012
  • Free Agency Ends: July 6th, 2012
  • Season Begins: July 6th, 2012
  • Trading Deadline: July 6th, 2012
  • Standings Voting: July 7th, 2012
  • Quarterfinal Voting:
  • Semi-final Voting:
  • Conference Final Voting
  • Cup Finals:

All times are EST and are subject to change
[/fieldset]

[fieldset="Salary Cap"]
  • $70,300,000
  • All teams MUST be under the cap at all times, any trade completed that puts a team over the cap will be vetoed.
  • Use CapGeek to find players salaries as well as NTCs and NMCs.
[/fieldset]

[fieldset="Waivers"]
  • If you'd like to place a player on waivers, post in this thread along with the player's contract information.
  • To save time and avoid confusion and complications, waivers will be "first come, first serve". Whoever puts in a claim first will get the player.
  • If you claim a player and he puts you over the cap, it will be vetoed and the said player will be put back on the waiver wire.
  • Teams will have 12 hours to claim a player off the wire before he clears.
  • Once a player is placed on waivers, he cannot be taken out until he clears. Once he clears, you may send him through re-entry waivers if you wish, but keep in mind if someone puts in a claim you will have to pay half of the player's salary and cap hit.
  • Only 2 players can be placed on waivers
[/fieldset]

[fieldset="Trades"]
  • All trades MUST be sent to Sonny21
  • Any trade not sent in will be reversed.
  • There will be NO NTC's in this game.
[/fieldset]

[FIELDSET="Agents"]

Eastern Conference Forwards Agent- The Produce Man
Eastern Conference Defense Agent- ECWHWSI
Western Conference Forwards Agent- DucksFan15109
Western Conference Defense Agent- Avs44
Goalie agent- KesselLooksLikeRadar
RFA agent - donghabs98

[/FIELDSET]

[fieldset="Re-signings and signings"]
  • To re-sign a player on your team, PM the respective agents for your RFA's,
  • Pending FA's can be found at CapGeekTry to re-sign in groups, it makes it easier for the agents.
  • Don't skimp out on an offer, if you make a terrible offer the player may not re-sign with you at all.
  • Not all players will re-sign, in fact, the majority will probably test free agency.
  • Any player not re-signed by 11:59 P.M. the day before free agency will enter free agency, and you will not have exclusive rights.
  • Just because you made the first, or highest, offer for a player during free agency does NOT mean he will sign with you. Many factors go into a player signing so nothing is a sure thing.
  • The League Can reverse any signing if it feels that it is outrageous
[/fieldset]
[fieldset="RFA"]
  • Each team gets 2 offersheets
  • The team that owns the player can match as much as it wants
  • RFA's are automatically qualified
[/fieldset]

[fieldset="Other Rules"]
  • Inactivity will not be accepted. If you have just one post in the thread one day before the deadline, you will be fired.
  • You MUST keep your roster and Trading block Update
  • Posting in the thread doesn't neccesarily mean you will get the job you wanted. Post the team you want and the job you want and I will determine who gets the jobs.
  • If a player is out for the season due to injury, he can't be added to your roster and won't count against your cap. If he's injured but not expected to be out for the rest of the season, he's in play and still counts.
  • If you have any questions regarding the game or how it works, feel free to ask me.
[/fieldset]

[fieldset="Western Conference"][/fieldset]

[fieldset="Eastern Conference"][/fieldset]

[FIELDSET="League Chatzy"]Official Chatzy[/FIELDSET]

Last edited by a moderator:

KesselLooksLikeRadar*

Alright, so, let's establish a few things.

1) When we get to 25 GM's, trades can happen
2) If you want to be an agent, PM me. I didn't get enough initial volunteers.
3) Based on previous track record, some GM's won't be allowed in.

KesselLooksLikeRadar*

:ducks looking to move Bobby Ryan. Best all round offer will eventually get him. Undecided whether I will rebuild or not, but I most likely will.

You'll need to overpay.

OrangeZebra

Unregistered User
Mar 3, 2011
New York
:wild here. We are in that awkward tween stage in between a rebuild and re-tool. We are not looking to sell off a lot of players, but we aren't really looking to add a huge amount of players either.

Trade Block
Nicklas Backstrom
P.M. Bouchard

Warrior16

Apr 30, 2010
64px-Boston_Bruins_Old_Logo.svg.png

Timmy Thomas on the block

HockeyRulez

Panthers hockey since 1993
Nov 11, 2010
The Sunshine State
Hello all, I'm the new GM of the :canes.
I am always open to trade talk with every team so if you have any interest in any player in my organization PM me anytime, I will listen. I want to improve my organization by adding skilled wingers and defensemen so if you have one on the block we can discuss a deal. I look forward to a great game. Good luck to everyone.

KesselLooksLikeRadar*

Man, the game is expanding pretty fast. If you know anyone who wants to join, PM them. Again, if they've had a bad track record with teams, then they may not be allowed.

ALSO! We NEED agents. PM me if you want to be one.

AccuracyFive

87SidGeno71
May 16, 2012
With Nashville making the Conference Semi-Finals, I would've liked not to go on a rebuild. But with Suter going to UFA, I will be rebuilding.

Yes, Nashville is going into a rebuild and the likes of Weber, Rinne, Radulov, Kostitsyn and more will be on the block. Will require a ton of prospects and picks.

Also, I will reply once to a low ball offer stating that it is a low ball offer IMO and that if any counter is yet another low ball offer, I will not reply to it.

The Produce Man

Master of Puppets
Feb 24, 2003
Victoria
Visit site
:nucks

Looking for an impactful defenseman, top 6 RW.

I will listen to offers on all, but unless the offer is an overpayment, Daniel and Henrik Sedin will be off limits. It would take a lot to pry away Ryan Kesler as well.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad