KLLR's GM Game Version 1 (Waiting list available)

• Thread starter KesselLooksLikeRadar*
  • Start date

KesselLooksLikeRadar*

Closing in on a big trade. Can happen at any moment.

EDIT 3: New trade.

:ducks

Mikko Koivu

:wild

Danny Briere
Dustin Jeffrey

This deal gives us some insane depth down the middle with Getzlaf, Koivu and Couturier. The absolute perfect 1-2-3 punch.

Last edited by a moderator:

KesselLooksLikeRadar*

:ducks sign Sheldon Souray to a 1 year, 1 million dollar deal.

(Screw you, Murray, I only overpay for 40 year olds)

EDIT: Also, with this signing, we send down Nate Guenin... I'm not quite sure who would want him though.

Last edited by a moderator:

ECWHSWI

TOUGHEN UP.
Oct 27, 2006
:coyotes

Would like to clarify one thing with the other organisations : we make hockey deals, and ONLY hockey deals.

I received too many offers already, we are not interested into your 4M$ fourth liners and your 3M$ 7th Ds... we manage our cap just fine and will be in between the cap floor and ceiling by season start.

and there's no way we will throw away prospects, even if they're not that great, because we need to "fix" our cap.

Dont contact our organisation thinking you're helping us be offering a way over paid 4th liner... it's the other way around. And if you want us to help you out, you know what you have to do.

Thank you
Coyotes Organisation.

Hurricane Hugo

Jun 11, 2010
South Carolina
:flyers Paul Gaustad has signed with the Philadelphia Flyers. The contract is $2,000,000/yr for 5 years.

Paul had higher money offers from other teams, but signing long-term for a contender was too good to pass up.

:sharks Dustin Penner has signed with the San Jose Sharks. The contract is $3,500,000/yr for 4 years, and includes a full NMC.

Dustin completes his tour of California with a four year stop in San Jose. He hopes to strike it rich again and bring the Cup to the Bay Area.

:sharks Lee Stempniak has signed with the San Jose Sharks. The contract is $1,500,000/yr for 2 years, and includes a full NMC.

Stempniak is tired of bouncing from team to team and hopes having a NMC will give him some peace of mind.

:wild Erik Christiensen has signed with the Minnesota Wild. The contract is $925,000/yr for 1 year.

Erik is glad to be back for another stint in Minnesota.

:ducks2 Jordin Tootoo has signed with the Anaheim Ducks. The contract is $1,600,000/yr for 1 year.

Tootoo looks forward to embracing his inner goon on the Ducks.

That concludes the second round of signings.

KesselLooksLikeRadar*

I'm glad I finally entered the conversation of a top 5 centre group in the league.

Ryan Getzlaf
Mikko Koivu
Sean Couturier

Did I solve your little "No number 2 centre" problem, Ducks?

Hurricane Hugo

Jun 11, 2010
South Carolina
I'm glad I finally entered the conversation of a top 5 centre group in the league.

Ryan Getzlaf
Mikko Koivu
Sean Couturier

Did I solve your little "No number 2 centre" problem, Ducks?

Doing better than Murray isn't saying much :laugh:

That guy should've lost his job a long time ago. Burke recommending him as a replacement was Brian's final troll job on the Ducks.

Buenos Necas

lets go canes
Jul 18, 2009
Raleigh, NC
:sharks Dustin Penner has signed with the San Jose Sharks. The contract is $3,500,000/yr for 4 years, and includes a full NMC.

Dustin completes his tour of California with a four year stop in San Jose. He hopes to strike it rich again and bring the Cup to the Bay Area.

:sharks Lee Stempniak has signed with the San Jose Sharks. The contract is $1,500,000/yr for 2 years, and includes a full NMC.

Stempniak is tired of bouncing from team to team and hopes having a NMC will give him some peace of mind.

:sharks

The Sharks are very please with both singings and welcome Penner and Stempniak to San Jose!

With these acquisitions, the Sharks are happy with our roster and won't be pursuing anymore roster moves at this time.

KesselLooksLikeRadar*

:ducks

After deciding that "Monster Mash" was a stupid goal song, we've picked a new one.

Be prepared to be blown away.

ECWHSWI

TOUGHEN UP.
Oct 27, 2006
I dont care who goes where on the UFA market in this game, but the contender card is being overplayed...

I mean, look IRL...

Carle signed in TB
Prust in MTL
Jokinen in WPG
Suter/Parize in MIN
Sullivan in PHX
Jagr in DAL
Hudler in CGY
Allen in ANH
Parenteau in COL
Kuba in FLO
Whitney in DAL

I dont see many contenders in there... and yet, that's where those players signed...

ECWHSWI

TOUGHEN UP.
Oct 27, 2006
:flyers Paul Gaustad has signed with the Philadelphia Flyers. The contract is $2,000,000/yr for 5 years.

at the time of the signing, Flyers only had 1.85Mil left under the cap.

rule being that teams must be under at all time this signing need to be voided.

The Produce Man

Master of Puppets
Feb 24, 2003
Victoria
Visit site
:nucks

Place TJ Galiardi on waivers. If he clears, he will report to the Chicago Wolves of the AHL.

This is because Colorado did not match the offer on RFA Jamie McGinn, he is now a member of the Vancouver Canucks. He signed a 1 year, $1.000m deal, meaning there is no nessecary compensation to be surrendered.

We, admittedly, made a small error confusing TJ Galiardi and Jamie McGinn. We wanted McGinn originally but mistook him for the player he was traded for in Galiardi. McGinn is a demon on the forecheck, and hits everything in sight. He has a great shot, and is emerging as a good offensive player as well, scoring 20 goals last year.

AccuracyFive

87SidGeno71
May 16, 2012
:nucks

Place TJ Galiardi on waivers. If he clears, he will report to the Chicago Wolves of the AHL.

This is because Colorado did not match the offer on RFA Jamie McGinn, he is now a member of the Vancouver Canucks. He signed a 1 year, $1.000m deal, meaning there is no nessecary compensation to be surrendered.

We, admittedly, made a small error confusing TJ Galiardi and Jamie McGinn. We wanted McGinn originally but mistook him for the player he was traded for in Galiardi. McGinn is a demon on the forecheck, and hits everything in sight. He has a great shot, and is emerging as a good offensive player as well, scoring 20 goals last year.

:nashville claim

Hurricane Hugo

Jun 11, 2010
South Carolina
I dont care who goes where on the UFA market in this game, but the contender card is being overplayed...

I mean, look IRL...

Carle signed in TB
Prust in MTL
Jokinen in WPG
Suter/Parize in MIN
Sullivan in PHX
Jagr in DAL
Hudler in CGY
Allen in ANH
Parenteau in COL
Kuba in FLO
Whitney in DAL

I dont see many contenders in there... and yet, that's where those players signed...

Which is why this is called a game. I'm sure things would be different if we had actual players and actual agents.

at the time of the signing, Flyers only had 1.85Mil left under the cap.

rule being that teams must be under at all time this signing need to be voided.

I thought as long as a team managed to get under the cap by the season start that they were fine?

Speedster

Just a king.
Dec 28, 2011
Canada
Heatly should be gone by this afternoon, and will accept offers on Setoguchi, and everyone else.

Looking for young defenders, forwards, and promising prospects.

KesselLooksLikeRadar*

Trade deadline will be at 11pm EST tonight. You can also sign FA's up until then

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad