Sportsnet: Klingberg to have Season ending Surgery.

Rude Dog

Dec 22, 2008
Time for MLSE to start building condo's on Robidas Island. Great news on all fronts. Use the space wisely Mr. Treliving

TMLAM34

Oct 15, 2020
Hate to see anyone injured but this is definitely the best out come for us. Opening up 4 million towards the cap is huge.

DarkKnight

Professional Amateur
Jan 17, 2017
Feel bad for him, hard to know what wound have happened here had he not got injured in Florida. Feel great for us though.

Rare Jewel

Patience
Jan 11, 2007
Leaf Land
Robidas Island is the uninjured masquerading as the injured. Something tells me getting an invasive procedure during a contract year is not part of Klingberg's commitment to the act.
I'm not sure I buy it. If it was a lingering issue, how did he pass a medical?

Also, why did it take so long to access if it was something as emphatic as a season-ending hip surgery?

Reactions: horner

SprDaVE

Sep 20, 2008
I'm not sure I buy it. If it was a lingering issue, how did he pass a medical?

Also, why did it take so long to access if it was something as emphatic as a season-ending hip surgery?

It's possible to pass your medical, and be healthy, and then to re-aggravate an injury, right?

Clearly he's been able to handle his hip injury through the years but maybe this recent injury was too much and elevated his issue to a degree that he couldn't just push through.

Reactions: Leaf Rocket and kb

Rare Jewel

Patience
Jan 11, 2007
Leaf Land
It's possible to pass your medical, and be healthy, and then to re-aggravate an injury, right?

Clearly he's been able to handle his hip injury through the years but maybe this recent injury was too much and elevated his issue to a degree that he couldn't just push through.
Maybe, but I still have the image/reel of him doing his blueline walking move against Nashville, where his hip looked fine.

It also seems sketchy that he was a "healthy" scratch, then came back into the line-up.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad