Kitchener Rangers 2023-24 Off-Season Thread (Part 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobber

Jan 21, 2013
Kitchener Ontario
Knights are exposing all the Rangers weak spots today. Lots of odd man rushes not broke up. Power play looked brutal. No player screening Simpson.
Playing all around the perimeter not getting any shots to the net.

bobber

Jan 21, 2013
Kitchener Ontario
I like. Sop, Razor, Motew, Reid and Romano PP2.

Just try anything. This is like stepping on the same piece of Lego and not picking it up.
One would think the coaches could see the power play set up isn't working against the best defense on the league. Knight fans were saying Simpson was weak on shots from the point. Rangers don't shoot from anywhere on most PP. Just trying to feed pucks to Razor on the half wall. Most opponents have seen that a thousand time. I had no illusions of the Rangers beating the Knights but at least make a game of it and show some spunk.

TheBlueMonster

Sep 14, 2022
Need to win out at home. 3,4 and 6 if we get there. Leave it all on the ice in game 7.

We just don't match up very well in any category.

Again just still to much standing around.
The power play looks for the same 2 passes.
Parsons hasn't done himself many favors but our D is average at best.
Can't keep up physically.
We aren't fast at all.

Bottineau and Ellinas are the heart and soul of this team right now and that is a scary thought. I am happy for them but they're 17 and shouldn't be leading by example over a team full of vets.

I have a hard time seeing this series going beyond 4 at this point but I am cheering until the bitter end regardless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad