Kitchener Rangers 2022-23 Season Thread (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Devin

Jul 25, 2018
Okay, I am going to try to spin something positive. Let us assume Windsor is the favoured in the West. According to my calculations we have 6 NHL drafted players and Windsor has 5. Good start.

Ours are drafted in these rounds....1st, 2nd, 3 x 3rds and a 6th. Windsor - 1st, 3rd and 3 x 5ths. Advantage, Kitchener. I'm trying!

So we have the guns. It can't be the coaching, can it? LOL! Perhaps miracles will happen.
if im windsor or london i dont want to play you round 1

rangersblues

Mar 21, 2010
Hopefully the Rangers can put something together in the second half. They half assed the first. Even Chris Dennis said they are out of excuses. We all know what excuses are like. Everyone including MM gave them one hell of a long rope. Still looking at this squad the way it's build it will be a grind to climb up the standings. Teams are jockeying for position going forward and it will get tougher towards the end when they are trying to avoid certain opponents in the play offs.
I think the fans in the seats are owed some sort of exciting hockey.
I hate excuses at any time. The officiating was bad, we have injuries, we didn't get the bounces...

Once you start making excuses for failure, you are accepting failure.

nelli27

May 21, 2011
London, Ontario
The on paper matchup is amazing between these teams. Problem is we keep playing paper and everyone else is playing scissors!
That's what us "outsiders" can't figure out. Why aren't you battling for first in the West with that deep roster?
And no one thought to tell me that 278B exit/King St. is closed!? Lol! GPS to the rescue.

RangerNation

Jul 24, 2015
London
That's what us "outsiders" can't figure out. Why aren't you battling for first in the West with that deep roster?
And no one thought to tell me that 278B exit/King St. is closed!? Lol! GPS to the rescue.
Incredibly frustrating watching this team, and trying to get into this city.

FYI the A exit (which is the only exit right now) has a temporary light setup so you can turn left onto King St. Don't be that guy taking the back way through Cambridge now...

TheBlueMonster

Sep 14, 2022

278 A is where its at now.

They put lights in it so you can turn left into sportworld instead of heading right down Shantz Hill.

We also found that out the hard way lol

Reactions: nelli27

bobber

Jan 21, 2013
Kitchener Ontario
Pinelli didn't put in a consistent effort in the first 1/4 of the season.
One criticism I read in Brock Otten's report about Pinelli as an NHL prospect was about him not being consistent game in and out. Basically pointed to the fact he disappeared in some games last season. He does have it in him to dominate a game with the right line mates and proper motivation. Rangers have some decent forwards now and should be able to string some wins together. Hopefully we see the bench respond and get this going. If that is possible. They are a huge part of the issues.

rangersblues

Mar 21, 2010
One criticism I read in Brock Otten's report about Pinelli as an NHL prospect was about him not being consistent game in and out. Basically pointed to the fact he disappeared in some games last season. He does have it in him to dominate a game with the right line mates and proper motivation. Rangers have some decent forwards now and should be able to string some wins together. Hopefully we see the bench respond and get this going. If that is possible. They are a huge part of the issues.
I was really disappointed in some of Pinelli's efforts early this season. When he returned from his suspension he seemed way more focused and determined. Hopefully that carries over for the rest of the season when he returns from his injury.

EvenSteven

Sep 3, 2009
I was really disappointed in some of Pinelli's efforts early this season. When he returned from his suspension he seemed way more focused and determined. Hopefully that carries over for the rest of the season when he returns from his injury.
Maybe the Kings has a talk with him?

Reactions: rangersblues
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad