Player Discussion Kirill Kaprizov

Status
Not open for further replies.

HotDish

Win it for Hynes
Aug 17, 2020
The State of Hockey
excited to see him in the scrims this weekend. After seeing him practice It hard to imagine, but the hype is going up for me too. I can't see how his isn't going to be the front runner for the calder.

Lapa

Global Moderator
Feb 21, 2010
Kirill Kaprizov talks first practices with Wild, handling expectations and more

— On playing on a line with, so far, Zach Parise and Nick Bjugstad: “So far it’s been great. Everyone in the NHL knows Parise and Bjugstad and that they’re both really good and really smart players. They are starting to come up with their own way of communicating and picking up on the things that each of them bring to the table just to gain some consistencies among themselves.

ThatGuy22

Oct 11, 2011
Nice to see that he's learning to lie in English.
Nah. Easier to lie in russian, and have the translater out it into nhl niceties.

KK will probably say in russian "Just say some bullshit about getting the puck deep and working hard"

Reactions: 2Pair

2Pair

Oct 8, 2017
Nah. Easier to lie in russian, and have the translater out it into nhl niceties.

KK will probably say in russian "Just say some bullshit about getting the puck deep and working hard"
Would be even better if Kaprizov's answer was something like "these guys are f***ing horrible, I miss Russia already " and the translator just went with the everything is awesome answer

DANOZ28

May 22, 2012
nearest bar MN
HEMI
06b42b8bb4f2b6762ab3e8cdbe579996.jpg

Reactions: Lapa and Wild11MN
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad