Player Discussion Kirill Kaprizov (Part 3)

north21

May 1, 2014
MN
Yeah, it really is crazy that a mid-recovery Kaprizov is still a point-per-game player.

He can consistently ppg while not looking great, it is a good problem to have. Not to mention when red hot scoring a lot of goals in the playoffs.

Wasted Talent

Sponsor
Aug 9, 2011
He can consistently ppg while not looking great, it is a good problem to have. Not to mention when red hot scoring a lot of goals in the playoffs.

It can be a problem if his next cap hit is that of a 100% Kaprizov but he only plays like a 75% Kaprizov. That's a headache for another day though.

Will certainly be interesting to see how Guerin handles the situation. Whatever happens will define how the following 5 (or even 10?) years of the franchise play out.

north21

May 1, 2014
MN
Either have to sign him or get a haul in a trade, walking for nothing seems like a fireable offense.

Sweetnut

Sponsor
Mar 19, 2023
1703458919435.png

BagHead

Dec 23, 2010
Minneapolis, MN
I liked Caruso's hat trick last game. It really helped the Savages overtake a superior foe. Best striker on the team.

Unfortunately, I wasn't able to watch the full game for either of the last two, but I'm glad to hear his skating is getting back to normal. He's still a dangerous player without his skating, but if we're being honest, his skating is the thing that enables all his other weapons to work in harmony. It lets him fight through checks, maintain control of the puck, and create plays himself. Without it, he's half the player.

Reactions: Obvious Fabertism

Soldier13Fox

jävlar anamma (f'ing embrace, get with it)
Sponsor
Oct 8, 2013
Coon Rapids

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
In NHL 24 I traded him for Korchinski and Chicago's next two 1sts

Northerner

Feb 23, 2017
I just love the guy. I kind of have a thing that I won't wear any player's jersey - I'll wear blank jerseys, but I kind of don't wear player's jerseys. Unless I'm a MASSIVE fan. Only Wild jersey I have ever bought and worn has been a Gaborik, which I still own and wear. Well, I just bought a Kaprizov. I don't know if I'm there yet, but while Gabby is my favorite player in franchise history, I think Kaprizov is quickly closing in on him.

Reactions: Wild11MN

Northerner

Feb 23, 2017
Mackinnon is 28 this year. Kap is 26. I am thinking these next few years (or more) are going to be his "prime". I look forward to seeing him continue to grow and become even more of a game changer going forward....

Lord willing that he stays HEALTHY. :mad:

Ad

Upcoming events

• Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $340.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Bologna vs Udinese
    Bologna vs Udinese
    Wagers: 4