Player Discussion Kirill Kaprizov (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurinko

Apr 1, 2015
Finland
I'm with you. He is overpaid at 9M. The only thing that makes it slightly palatable is that these should be his peak years, though you can argue peak years are from 22-26.

Successful teams don't overpay players.

If he can produce like he did last year, in the damned Wild, without leaking goals against, this will be worth it.

Big players and big contracts are big risks. There was not a single D in 8M+ salary range in whole league that was worth it last season. I rather roll a dice with KK than dump the cap to a 100% anchor contract like the ones with older D.

16thOverallSaveUs

Danila Yurov Fan Club Executive Assistant
May 2, 2018
Are you able to get a FDA approved vaccine in Russia, or do they allow only Sputnik V and other Russian developed vaccines?

If you can, I’d have a hard time believing he hasn’t gotten his Vaccine done knowing that a contract was in the horizon and protocols would be hard if he remained un-vaxxed.

I also saw a report that he will be on the ice Thursday, but That’s not consistent with the 7-day quarantine Russo is reporting.

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
Are you able to get a FDA approved vaccine in Russia, or do they allow only Sputnik V and other Russian developed vaccines?

If you can, I’d have a hard time believing he hasn’t gotten his Vaccine done knowing that a contract was in the horizon and protocols would be hard if he remained un-vaxxed.

I also saw a report that he will be on the ice Thursday, but That’s not consistent with the 7-day quarantine Russo is reporting.
Vaccines were widely available in Minnesota before the end of the season/ end of the Wild's playoffs. He could've been vaxxed before he left.

Aurinko

Apr 1, 2015
Finland
Vaccines were widely available in Minnesota before the end of the season/ end of the Wild's playoffs. He could've been vaxxed before he left.

Or maybe he didn't get the note and just randomly decided to go with Sputnik :help:

ICanMotteBelieveIt

Jan 11, 2013
Either way it doesn't matter. I'm not trying to become an insider lol.

Anyways - are you guys happy with the contract?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad