Prospect Info: Kirill Kaprizov III - Still Waiting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nharris31

Aug 9, 2013
Where did you hear that? I seriously doubt it would happen; I don't know what their incentive would be.
Somebody said so if there is an NHL lockout they can still retain their rights or something like that. Not sure this is true though.

16thOverallSaveUs

Danila Yurov Fan Club Executive Assistant
May 2, 2018
When Russo was asked the question, “anyway Kaprizov can get out of his contract,” he responded by saying, “the only way I can see it is if his team wins it all, but still probably not even then.”

No rumor there. Russo speculation isn’t always great. I generally trust him when he says he has a source, but his speculation is rather bad.

Reactions: TaLoN and 2Pair

DANOZ28

May 22, 2012
nearest bar MN
i gave it to him due to his birthday being april 26 which is 426 which is a legendary drag racing engine from the 1960's muscle car era. cheers. ps shrimp is a terrible nick name for a stud goal scorer don't ya think?
426-Hemi.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: DumbaTrain

Bazeek

Registered Lurker
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2011
Exiled in Madison
i gave it to him due to his birthday being april 26 which is 426 which is a legendary drag racing engine from the 1960's muscle car era. cheers. ps shrimp is a terrible nick name for a stud goal scorer don't ya think?
426-Hemi.jpg
They're both pretty bad, as nicknames usually are.

Nharris31

Aug 9, 2013
Not the he relates but kind of relates but Vegas might get Gusev out of his contract for the playoffs.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
They're both pretty bad, as nicknames usually are.
Well, Bacon, Bruce, FBJ...those are damn good. Not many nicknames on this team, though. Koivu has meme'ish qualities, and should have a good nickname, but doesn't.

Reactions: FVM

Zeke Boyat

Apr 11, 2019
Russo did say that the only chance of him coming next year is if CSKA wins the cup, and that the wild are "praying" they win, and that they will try if they do

Here is a tweet from a guy over in Russia that i saw back inJanuary, didnt think much of it, but with russo's recent comments maybe there is something to it.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190409-001358_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20190409-001358_Gallery.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 68
Reactions: WILDTATE10

DANOZ28

May 22, 2012
nearest bar MN
ps if you guys knew how valuable a numbers matching 426 hemi car was you'd understand it is a compliment to what a high quality player i believe he can be. check barrett Jackson for the price of a rare hemi car, last one i saw went for over 700k! not bad considering orig price was under 10k!

2Pair

Oct 8, 2017
ps if you guys knew how valuable a numbers matching 426 hemi car was you'd understand it is a compliment to what a high quality player i believe he can be. check barrett Jackson for the price of a rare hemi car, last one i saw went for over 700k!
If you knew what "PS" meant. you wouldn't start your post with it. Check Merriam-Webster

Reactions: TJL48

2Pair

Oct 8, 2017
There is a chance, albeit small, you never know, especially when it is stuff coming out ofRussia. If russo is saying something, than there has to be something there
Listen to the podcast. There's nothing there. He's basically saying that CSKA letting him out of his contract is the only possible way that Kaprizov comes over next season. He isn't saying that it's likely to happen. How would Russo know what CSKA intends to do if they do in fact win a title?

Zeke Boyat

Apr 11, 2019
Listen to the podcast. There's nothing there. He's basically saying that CSKA letting him out of his contract is the only possible way that Kaprizov comes over next season. He isn't saying that it's likely to happen. How would Russo know what CSKA intends to do if they do in fact win a title?

He said the only chance he comes to play for the Wild is if CSKA wins the playoff championship, and that the Wild are hoping they do, and that they will try if that happens. Didnt yall see the tweet I posted above? I know it's not likely, but the point is that there is a possibility, when a few months agk there was thought to be none

2Pair

Oct 8, 2017
He said the only chance he comes to play for the Wild is if CSKA wins the playoff championship, and that the Wild are hoping they do, and that they will try if that happens. Didnt yall see the tweet I posted above? I know it's not likely, but the point is that there is a possibility, when a few months agk there was thought to be none
Ya might want to listen to it again. The point he was making is that CSKA controls the situation. There's nothing the Wild can do to change that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad