LeBrun: Kirby Dach available in trade - DET and CBJ among teams interested

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boxscore

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 22, 2007
Jones, Kane and Toews MUST be on their way out. There's no way they are staying through this garage sale.

PostBradMalone

Mar 19, 2022
Puljujarvi for Dach would be interesting. JP fills in for Kubalik and Dach would get a lot of time to figure out what he is in our bottom six.

MNRube

Oct 20, 2013
Seems like Davidson is trying a little too hard to make this “his” team. You don’t kickstart a rebuild by trading DeBrincat and Dach.
I think he moved them in an effort to get Toews / Kane / Jones to waive their NMC. They know it’s scorched earth now and won’t have any illusions about sticking around

UnleashRasmus

Rasmus has gone Super Saiyan VI!
Apr 15, 2012
Nashville Tennessee
maybe Chicago's trying to make Toews demand a trade and waive his NTC

The problem with that, is with is cap hit and his career on the back nine, his value is diminishing. He's not much more than a vastly overpaid 3rd line center. So if you want a 4th round pick, cool.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
I think he moved them in an effort to get Toews / Kane / Jones to waive their NMC. They know it’s scorched earth now and won’t have any illusions about sticking around

Considering he hasn't asked them to waive NMC to begin with that is unlikely

Also, Kane had expressed what many perceived as desire to stay in Chicago in past. He really liked playing around kids like Debrincat

Hawks essentially chasing stars/talent out of Chicago was exactly the final straw for fans with regard to Bill Wirtz. Following that path again could end up chasing away fans for good and turn Hawks again irrelevant in Chicago for a generation or two

DingDongCharlie

Sep 12, 2010
JP and 2022 1st for Dach and Edmontons 2022 3rd. I think the value is fair from both sides.

I was thinking this same deal and then though if Chicago doesn’t want to move the pick back remove the 3rd and have them take back Kassian.

1st + Puljujarvi + Kassian for Dach

If they want to continue the fire sale I’m sure multiple teams would pay a 2nd for Puljujarvi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad