LeBrun: Kirby Dach available in trade - DET and CBJ among teams interested

Status
Not open for further replies.

Viqsi

"that chick from Ohio"
Oct 5, 2007
40N 83W (approx)
Was never his biggest fan. Sure there is decent potential but I hope Columbus leaves this one alone even if he is a center with size

And who is the guy making that tweet? Is he somebody or just a guy saying random things?
Per his bio he's a Blackhawks beat writer. Daily Herald in Arlington Heights.

Whether or not he's credible is beyond me, tho.

Reddwit

Feb 4, 2016
2023 1st top 10 protected and a 2022 2nd.

Can’t see Chicago let him go for less.
An easy “f*** no” from Detroit. Keep him.

Chicago is being strange this offseason
Maybe they anticipate having to dole out large civil settlements for their past shenanigans, and are looking to run a skeleton crew for the next couple years to compensate.

JimmyG89

May 1, 2010
Columbus has about 8 centers on their roster. Guess they would be playing him as a winger?

Hopefully they re-engage with the Rangers on this. Dach would be a nice add to their young core.

Zynbanejad

To Blais or Not To Blais
Jul 7, 2010
Giving up this soon? I know he wasn't performing even with the minutes playing with Kane, but you gotta think there's something else going on. Could be a culture issue.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
I don't get this. Aren't they rebuilding? Their plan is to trade a 21 year old 3rd OA pick?

He has struggled and was playing parts of last season on wing and his value would diminish further if he continues to struggle. And it's a failure if the 3rd overall pick "Future Franchise C" becomes nothing more than a 3rd line winger at best

Also, Davidson didn't draft him so he may not view Dach the way Bowman did

Davidson is blowing this team up to build team he wants and if he isn't fan of Dach it doesn't makes sense to hold onto him and try to force him as a fit and hope he turns things around

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad