Pre-Game Talk: Kings @ Oilers Friday 7pm SnetW

Status
Not open for further replies.

48g90a138pts

Jun 30, 2016
t3_3omsdw

Here's some closure for you guys. Hope it helps.

Omg thank you! :phew:

Reactions: Rodd from Leduc

guymez

The Seldom Seen Kid
Mar 3, 2004
Unfortunately pretty much a guaranteed loss. I'd love to put some money on it. Wonder if the odds makers take Oilers suckage against weak teams into consideration.

I think its exactly the opposite...at least according to how this season has gone so far.
The word for this team this season is resilience. So far this season the team bounces back really well after being embarrassed.

I would be shocked if they lose this game.

Reactions: dssource

Ritchie Valens

Sep 24, 2007
I believe his team actually has a winning record against the bottom teams.

I wish I could say they were. I looked into it this morning and posted it in the PGT. They're 4-4-0 with a shootout win against New Jersey. They're also a -4 in goal differential against the current bottom 5 teams.

Reactions: oljimmy

guymez

The Seldom Seen Kid
Mar 3, 2004
I wish I could say they were. I looked into it this morning and posted it in the PGT. They're 4-4-0 with a shootout win against New Jersey. They're also a -4 in goal differential against the current bottom 5 teams.

Just off the top of my head I can think of 5 wins against teams with a less then .500 record....

New Jersey twice
LA
Rangers
Detroit

Edit: Just checked and we can add Columbus to the list.
So thats 6 wins

Ritchie Valens

Sep 24, 2007
Just off the top of my head I can think of 5 wins against teams with a less then .500 record....

New Jersey twice
LA
Rangers
Detroit

Edit: Just checked and we can add Columbus to the list.
So thats 6 wins

I was going off the current standings of who the bottom 5 teams are in the league lol.

Reactions: guymez

94 Oil Drops

McHy is the new McDrai.
Sep 19, 2019
Alberta
I think its exactly the opposite...at least according to how this season has gone so far.
The word for this team this season is resilience. So far this season the team bounces back really well after being embarrassed.

Really? I won't.

Tyrolean

Feb 1, 2004
Game not worth watching in real time. Will record and if losing then FF until they are ahead else I waste an evening.

guymez

The Seldom Seen Kid
Mar 3, 2004
Really? I won't.

I hear you...maybe shocked is a little strong. :nod:

More like (after being embarrassed by Ottawa) I do expect them to bounce back.
Thats been their MO so far.
I expect them to be much more detailed orientated and put in a much better effort.
If they do that they should win.

Rusoilers

Дмитрий Самуроков 38
Oct 9, 2019
Siberia
Well I watch this game, which it means the oilers will lose. But still go oilers from Omsk, Russia.

BertMcDrai

Middle old guy loving sports
Nov 26, 2018
All I know is, if we lose this one we will definitely don´t make the playoffs this year...If we win I still don´t know how far we get this season...so please win this one, thanks :)

Fishy McScales

Apr 22, 2006
schmocation
Last game was weird with unlikely momentum shifts that made it hard to judge.

I think we bounce back and trash the Kings.

However, I said the same last time we played them, and also before the Ottawa game.

So all things considered we probably lose.

Yeah15

2nd Tier Fan
Mar 15, 2007

Now if they could just stop getting f***ing embarrassed every second game would be a real treat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad