Confirmed with Link: Kings have acquired D Cam Schilling in exchange for F Michael Latta

Rorschach

Who the f*** is Trevor Moore?
Oct 9, 2006
Los Angeles
IMHO, Avs are about to shrink that list. I'm guessing something like this......

McNabb
Lintuniemi
LoVerde
Clague
1st & 2nd round picks

....for.....

Landeskog (50% retained)

Of course, after McNabb goes away, one of those Ontario guys gets recalled to the Kings.....

If I'm wrong, sue me!!! ;)

I don't think Colorado retains on Landeskog in any situation.

PJ Kings Hockey

Oct 15, 2013
I'm treating Hoven's Purcell quip as on off-the-cuff remark after the Latta trade for now. Feels like we're going to see more trading action soon, but are we re-stocking the cupboard or emptying it? Who is the next player to get a free plane ticket to cold-weather country?

Nizar

Mar 4, 2013

McNabb
Lintuniemi
LoVerde
Clague
1st & 2nd round picks

....for.....

Landeskog (50% retained)

Of course, after McNabb goes away, one of those Ontario guys gets recalled to the Kings.....

If I'm wrong, sue me!!! ;)

It is Gabriel Landeskog not Peter Forsberg.

KingsFan7824

Dec 4, 2003
Visit site
I'm treating Hoven's Purcell quip as on off-the-cuff remark after the Latta trade for now. Feels like we're going to see more trading action soon, but are we re-stocking the cupboard or emptying it? Who is the next player to get a free plane ticket to cold-weather country?

Based on what Lombardi did over the summer, and just the realities of their cap and contract situation, it's been a wait and see season. That was with Quick and Gaborik healthy in August. They're now 12-20-14 in regulation.

USE Fi

Sep 20, 2007
Home
Joseph Zakrzewski:
Cam Schilling on the ice for @ontarioreign. Taking rushes w/ Vincent LoVerde. Looks to make ONT debut today.

theMajor

Feb 9, 2012
Socal

McNabb
Lintuniemi
LoVerde
Clague

1st & 2nd round picks

....for.....

Landeskog (50% retained)

aAGag5y.gif

go4hockey

Oct 14, 2007
Alta Loma CA
Don't get why they add another dman to Ontario when they already have a crowded blueline. Unless there is another move incoming...

Well it pretty obvious to me, with our Kings playing such s defense first system they are going to try 3 defenseman and 2 forwards and hope to win each game 1-0.

PJ Kings Hockey

Oct 15, 2013
From the latest Quotes from Stothers at lakingsinsider.com

On his first impressions of Cam Schilling:

I liked him. I thought he looked good. He’s had a tough 24 hours. Just to get here today. I admire him. The first thing he said when he came in was he wanted to play, so that’s encouraging. There’s a good familiarity with LoVerde. There’s a comfort level there. The way the season’s gone and Trotman going down for us, we’ve needed a younger, mobile, yet veteran presence back there to help Vinny.

Cam and Vinny were teammates at Miami University. Scuderi doesn't play some games, so this is a pretty young D corps this year.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad