Confirmed with Link: Kings have acquired D Cam Schilling in exchange for F Michael Latta

kingskring

Dec 3, 2012
we will get a trade... a BIGLY trade.... A trade that nobody saw coming. It will be AHHHHHHHHHHH Shocking... AWWWW

Reaper45

Jul 14, 2003
Los Angeles
Something has to give. Maybe Colorado wants Leslie and Lintuniemi in some kind of package. Will be interesting to see what happens.

PJ Kings Hockey

Oct 15, 2013
The team with the most defensemen wins.

Trotman's been out quite a while. Not Bigly news, but I'm looking for possibly biglier moves to come.

Reaper45

Jul 14, 2003
Los Angeles
Left-Scuderi, Eyechart, Leslie, Lintuniemi, Schilling, MacDermid

Right-Trotman, Privitera, Ladue, Loverde

Gotta think a lefty or two is on their way out?

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Yeah not buying that.

Oh okay two mediocre players really wanted to be traded so we're going to shoot ourselves in the foot to accommodate them.

Raccoon Jesus

Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Shooting ourselvves in the foot over a scrub for scrub swap in the AHL?

Maybe hyperbole but trading a depleted position for the most redundant one in the organization to accomodate a mediocre forward that's been with us for half a year?

Johnny Utah

Aug 2, 2005
Santa Monica, CA
Maybe Latta and his people think he has a shot in the NHL this year and feel that he might get a shot in Chicago. All they have is young kids and Tootoo up front besides the normal top guys.

Peter James Bond II

Mar 5, 2015
Seems like a D or 2 may be moved to the Lanche for Landeskog? Or a bigger package for Duchene?

Maybe they are trying to get 2 D from the Kings for him?
One from LA and 1 from Ontario?

Maybe McNabb and Ladue? (McNabb scratched and deal for Schilling same day, Privitera recalled to Ontario)

Sure, Ladue may be close to untouchable, but it seems that who Colorado is scouting in Ontario. I really don't think it is Leslie, Macdermid, or anyone else they are targeting.
And with the Kings, we have heard Martinez and Muzzin's names...McNabb, Forbert, Gravel could be targets.

Maybe DL doesn't want to part with Ladue (we hear the 'he's slotted to be Voynov's replacement stuff...too bad Voynov was not ALREADY replaced) but maybe he would part with him in a package for Duchene?

Something seems to be up. And this Purcell, pack your bags?

Trolfoli

May 30, 2013
Maybe hyperbole but trading a depleted position for the most redundant one in the organization to accomodate a mediocre forward that's been with us for half a year?

Maybe they plan on demoting half the forwards on the Kings?

Edit: Purcell being moved isn't shocking. They should move him if a team is willing to play him. No reason to keep him in the AHL.

Raccoon Jesus

Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Yeah, I figured if we were going to 'accommodate' someone, it would be Purcell, not Latta.

Basilisk

Aug 5, 2012
Soo we've got

Sharipzianov
Loverde
Ladue
Leslie
Lintuniemi
Scuderi
MacDermid
Privitera
Trotman
Schilling

Am I forgetting anyone?

IMHO, Avs are about to shrink that list. I'm guessing something like this......

McNabb
Lintuniemi
LoVerde
Clague
1st & 2nd round picks

....for.....

Landeskog (50% retained)

Of course, after McNabb goes away, one of those Ontario guys gets recalled to the Kings.....

If I'm wrong, sue me!!! ;)

USE Fi

Sep 20, 2007
Home
Jon wrote it's to "facilitate a change for both players" and maybe Reign are trying to find another top 4 defenseman.

MacDermid (LD) has been playing with LaDue (RD) and LoVerde (RD) has been playing with Lintuniemi (LD) or Sharipzyanov (LD) both have around 20 games and are rookies in AHL.

Leslie (LD) is playing in 3rd pair on his offside because Trotman (RD) is still out with injury.

Might see Schilling in top 2 defense pair in future maybe Schilling with LoVerde because both players played in Miami Univ. at same time so there is connection there.

Schilling-LoVerde
MacDermid-LaDue

and when Trotman comes back

Leslie-Trotman

One of Lintuniemi, Sharipzyanov to send ECHL to get some playing time, Scuderi plays when Stothers needs veteran, Privitera is still only PTO.

and

Bigly
adjective´

1. Bigger than the Biggest.
2. The best Big.
3. A type of Big only found in America.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad