Confirmed with Link: Kings have acquired D Cam Schilling in exchange for F Michael Latta

Ziggy Stardust

Master Debater
Jul 25, 2002
Parts Unknown
Don't get why they add another dman to Ontario when they already have a crowded blueline. Unless there is another move incoming...

They also just lost Mersch for a while too so something has to be up.

PJ Kings Hockey

Oct 15, 2013
You know the drill. "The Cup is ours!"

Seriously though, I'm glad for Latta. I hope it works out better for him there. So, this Cam guy, a veteran LD.

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
undersized for 6' 2" career AHL 28 year old left shot defenseman from Caps system. this just seems like a bad trade to not to keep latta out of chicago's hands.

28 year old left shot. YEahhhh this has to be a precursor, nonsensical otherwise

kingskring

Dec 3, 2012
Don't get why they add another dman to Ontario when they already have a crowded blueline. Unless there is another move incoming...

They also just lost Mersch for a while too so something has to be up.

There is ALWAYS another move coming

Raccoon Jesus

Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Hoven posted this about Purcell, not sure what it means: "Teddy Purcell - beg, borrow, or steal a suitcase. Your name just came up next on the wheel."

Weird, but ok.

we just traded a forward for the most redundant position in the org (20-something LHD) and now moving another forward in Purcell while Mersch is injured? That would mean much much more imo too.

Or the org doing Purcell a solid and getting him back into the NHL elsewhere too.

Shrug, at least there's some movement to show some front office signs of life and not an AEG-mandated roster freeze, lol

Raccoon Jesus

Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Ontario Reign ‏@ontarioreign 2m2 minutes ago
More
More news: Defenseman Alexx Privitera returns to the Reign on a PTO

another defense man added something is up

What a ****ing weird set of moves.

Also I hate that guy for having a frivolous second 'x' :P

Edit: Privitera is at least RHD so there's that

KingsHockey24