GDT: Kings @ Coyotes - Rookie Camp Games - September 20 & 21

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
Now it's time for Perlini to do something, Strome has been fine, need Perlini to do something.

If the Coyotes get a PP in the 3rd, I'd like to see MacInnis play on Strome's wing and put him in front of the net like Remo mentioned. He's all over it.

Plub

Part time Leaf fan
Jan 9, 2011
Arizona
Yeah...that one is clearly on Langhammer, should have never given that one up.

Dvorak can shoot the puck. Crouse was much more involved that period, ran over two people going to the goal, pushed defenders into the goalie and then created the goal by Dvorak with a good play.

He just needs to do that all the time.

Now it's time for Perlini to do something, Strome has been fine, need Perlini to do something.

I'd like to see Strome dictate the game more. He was pretty good in the first, meh in the second. I want to see him standout. Fischer and Dvo have been impressive. Our defense...

Vinny Boombatz

formerly ctwin22
Mar 21, 2008
Chandler, AZ
I think our D got instructions from Playfair that the only time they can pass is after they let the Kings player makes contact with them, then they can pass.

No reason to pass when you're skating all alone and can hit the open man. :sarcasm:

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
Hopefully Chychrun plays tomorrow and that makes a difference. Wonder if he's nursing a minor injury or something and that's why he's not playing though.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad