GDT: Kings @ Caps 7PM

Bananas

Sponsor
Mar 26, 2007
I've said this once and I'll say it again:

I want George gone but it would really be something if we won it with him. Talk about an epic LongCon

Skrudland2Lomakin

Jan 1, 2011
Oates on the bench "Jesus OV, get out there and back check, play some defense, what's the worst that could happen?!"

10 seconds later they cart Hillen's lifeless body to the locker room

Carlzner

Oct 31, 2011
Denver, CO
Well... damn. Don't even know if they deserved a win tonight but the last minute in OT was probably the best minute they've played all season.

edamer

Feb 22, 2012
Hard to beat a team like LA in the shootout considering their talent. Oh well. One point. It sucks but it's better than 0.

Liberati0n*

Halak really choked when the game was on the line tonight, a few times.

It would be nice to have a goalie who got stronger as the game went on, as, for example, Holtby did the other night.

ryan519*

halak sucks in the shootout, thats one thing holtby definitely beats him in

caps4cup

Dynasty
Dec 31, 2010
Halak let in about 3 soft goals tonight and that's the difference. Oh, and he couldn't make a single damn save in the shootout. Start Holtby next game. Not good enough from him tonight.

SkinsFan09

Jun 10, 2009
Brooklyn
So when do we get the news that Backstrom is out for 4-6 weeks...in typical Capitals style.

Also, Halak was terrible the 3rd period/SO. Give Holtby the next start.

RandyHolt

Keep truckin'
Nov 3, 2006
It was nice to see Ovi skating his hardest again. Well except crushing poor Hillen.

Kuz pots his first goal and then whiffs in the shootout... bummer.

Loser point is fine by me.

I am still stunned Green hit someone in open ice tonight. I didn't expect to ever see that again from him.

Orlov is so ready to take on more offensively.

ynotcaps

Aug 4, 2006
That was the most intense 6 minutes -- of hockey -- I've seen in a long while. Almost enough to make it seem like they didn't drop a 3-1 lead in the 3rd.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad