GDT: KINGS at SENATORS | DECEMBER 11 | HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALFIE | TSN, RDS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 10, 2010
what??? This game isn't about missing talent, it's a couple deflection goals and Phillips inexplicably falling costing us 3 goals.

It's also about talent.. Chaisson had an open net and shot it in Quicks glove.. More talented player scores that 10/10 times.

Answer

Dec 17, 2006
Edmonton
I don't see the point in changing the coach when Phillips is continued to play on the 1st pairing over 20 minutes.

turnovers turnovers ................. turnovers ..

Nordic*

Oct 12, 2006
Tellus
Said this a million times. Ottawa needs someone that Karl looks up to/respects, who can put him in his place.

Making him captain was the worst thing possible, both for him and the team.

BigBush*

what??? This game isn't about missing talent, it's a couple deflection goals and Phillips inexplicably falling costing us 3 goals.

the team really struggles to score though. theres been lots of times this season were theyve dominated teams (like the first period tonight) and have nothing to show for it

SensFactor

Oct 25, 2008
Ottawa
I've never been a fan to say lets tank for a good pick, but for the first time I actually think this team needs it.

Every bad team eventually came back to the top of the standings after selecting great draft picks.

Tampa - Stamkos
Isles - Tavares
Colorado (at least last year) - McKinnon

BigBush*

Said this a million times. Ottawa needs someone that Karl looks up to/respects, who can put him in his place.

Making him captain was the worst thing possible, both for him and the team.

chris felloops

Nac Mac Feegle

wee & free
Jun 10, 2011
I don't see the point in changing the coach when Phillips is continued to play on the 1st pairing over 20 minutes.

turnovers turnovers ................. turnovers ..

Without methot in the lineup, we really don't have anyone else. We could try Cowen again, but he's been doing so well on the second unit, I'm not sure if we should move him up.

And sweet! Nice low shot on goal. Just how you're supposed to do it, Cowen!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad