GDT: KINGS at SENATORS | DECEMBER 11 | HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALFIE | TSN, RDS

Status
Not open for further replies.

mcnorth

Jun 28, 2011
Happy for Cowen. He deserves that. Good stuff tonight and has improved this season.

pm88

Mar 19, 2014
everywhere
I cant wait for phillips and neil to retire.

why don't we just scratch them for the rest of the season. **** their feelings. if they want to leave, good. This organization is way too sentimental when it comes to keeping incompetent players like those two around.

We've traded/let go far superior players than them. Why do we keep them around again?

We should adopt the Bill Belichick method when it comes to our roster. If they aren't of any use anymore, cut them without even a second thought.The guy cut a player the night before the Superbowl. Next season, they need to do that. I understand not wanting to to that for younger guys because we might be missing out on a major talent by not giving them more chances, but Neil and Phillips shouldn't get them. Neil is one of the least respected fighters in the game and Phillips is one of the poorest performing players on the team.

I wouldn't have any sympathy if they were let go tomorrow. why? They've both highly paid athletes who have been in this league for many many years now. They'll survive, I'm sure of it

SilverSeven

Apr 16, 2007
Ottawa, Ontario
I've never been a fan to say lets tank for a good pick, but for the first time I actually think this team needs it.

Every bad team eventually came back to the top of the standings after selecting great draft picks.

Tampa - Stamkos
Isles - Tavares
Colorado (at least last year) - McKinnon

Edmonton - Hall

Alex1234

Oct 14, 2014
If phillips is an healthy scratch we go to overtime and bring AT LEAST 1 point:snakehead

but have to choose between entertainment and points

phillips is f... entertaining to watch lol

Korpse

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
The difference playing a little more aggressive, even though it will likely be a lose with that EN, I was happy with the play of the team. Definitely harder to play against than any other game we played this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad