GDT: KINGS at SENATORS | DECEMBER 11 | HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALFIE | TSN, RDS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nordic*

Oct 12, 2006
Tellus
"Karlsson needs to be better" That's the catch phrase both PMac and Cameron have both spoke about.

I agree with them to 100%.

He hasn't been good this season. A few great games, but even more where he's been playing more for the other team than for Ottawa.

He floats way too much, not enough passion.

MtRundle

We once were warriors.
Apr 29, 2013
Toronto
We're played an OK game, better breakouts.
Our D-core magically is still pretty bad even with a new head coach.

It suprises me how quickly we get outmanned in our own zone.

HSF

Sep 3, 2008
It's not just the defenders it's also the forwards who are turning over easy clears and very little sustained d pressure since the 1st

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
I agree with them to 100%.

He hasn't been good this season. A few great games, but even more where he's been playing more for the other team than for Ottawa.

He floats way too much, not enough passion.

Wow, Karlsson floats and has little passion now?

Wow....just.....

Wow.

Answer

Dec 17, 2006
Edmonton
this team freaking sucks man.. we can only play when we are like 2 to 3 goals down

We just don't know how to play a freaking hockey game when we are tied or up a goal.

I officially give up with this particular squad

We need to make some serious trades or else this team isn't going anywhere.

Nac Mac Feegle

wee & free
Jun 10, 2011
It's not just the defenders it's also the forwards who are turning over easy clears and very little sustained d pressure since the 1st

Yep. Forwards (for the most part) don't seem to want to hustle back to help. Bobby has pretty good at hustling back, but hardly anyone else seems to want to do it.

Tundraman

ModerationIsKey
Feb 13, 2010
North
Phillips had a few ok games against the weaker teams but as soon as there is any pressure he folds. As the losses pile up there is no longer any excuse to play him over the younger guys. If Methot can't play then Wiercioch should dress over Phillips. Phillips should be 8th D on the depth chart. The young guys need to play. As it stands Phillips' contract is 2 years too long.

mcnorth

Jun 28, 2011
I'm not even mad. A solid effort. If I'm honest, I think the best thing that could happen for hockey in Ottawa would be for us to get McDavid or Eichel and have them live up to the hype. That's maybe the only thing that that will make this team a contender. Do I want the next Crosby on the Sens for the next 15 years? Yeah. That's what I want. It's not tanking if you're really that bad.

It's a strange thing - to want to win each night when you're watching... but to want to finish last.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad