Kings News: Kings at Dodger Stadium in 2013-2014 - Done Deal

My friend talked to his ticket rep and he said tickets for this game will not be cheaper than $100. I don't know if that is true but I paid $90 (I think) for row 20 center ice for the first Winter Classic in Buffalo. If that is true, I can imagine there being some empty seats because that is a steep price to sit so high up you'll be looking at ants playing a game of hockey.

Captain Mittens*

My friend talked to his ticket rep and he said tickets for this game will not be cheaper than $100. I don't know if that is true but I paid $90 (I think) for row 20 center ice for the first Winter Classic in Buffalo. If that is true, I can imagine there being some empty seats because that is a steep price to sit so high up you'll be looking at ants playing a game of hockey.

I read somewhere that these tickets will be sold by the NHL and not he Kings org. Did the ticket rep tell your friend this too?

I read somewhere that these tickets will be sold by the NHL and not he Kings org. Did the ticket rep tell your friend this too?

I'll have to ask but he did mention STH will get first dibs. We buy group tickets for a few games during the year (including 100+ to Frozen Fury) and he said we'll have to wait until the STH buy theirs and to expect to pay 100+. That sounds like the Kings will have some sort of distribution. I would guess the Ducks probably get some too. I think they go on sale in August.

Captain Mittens*

I'll have to ask but he did mention STH will get first dibs. We buy group tickets for a few games during the year (including 100+ to Frozen Fury) and he said we'll have to wait until the STH buy theirs and to expect to pay 100+. That sounds like the Kings will have some sort of distribution. I would guess the Ducks probably get some too. I think they go on sale in August.

If you are buying for a group, let me know before you buy. (especially if there is a group discount)

Captain Mittens*

Are people allowed to tailgate at the parking lots of Doyers Stadium?

Probably not.

I am hoping the NHL makes an exception that day.

Zig a group of us are going to party at the park nearby before hand, Face Wash is one of the landscapers there, you should join us

tigermask48

Maniacal Laugh
Mar 10, 2004
R'Lyeh, Antarctica
Well just got off the phone with my buddy and I'll be flying out for the game at Dodgers stadium and it seems for the away game at the Ponda before it (shockingly his idea.)

And yes the serape will be making the trip as well.

Ziggy Stardust

Master Debater
Jul 25, 2002
Parts Unknown
It will be really disappointing if they don't allow tailgating the day of the Kings game. That is one of the things that made the experience at Ralph Wilson so much fun. I won't be holding my breath though.

Well, according to some fickle Ducks fans, they would compare us to Raiders fans and fear for their lives when they come across Kings fans. Then again, I don't think most of them have stepped out of the suburbs and are probably shocked when they see passionate fans who aren't wearing collared shirts underneath their jerseys.

Reclamation Project

Cut It All Right In Two
Jul 6, 2011
Well, according to some fickle Ducks fans, they would compare us to Raiders fans and fear for their lives when they come across Kings fans. Then again, I don't think most of them have stepped out of the suburbs and are probably shocked when they see passionate fans who aren't wearing collared shirts underneath their jerseys.

This :laugh:

Hey guys, remember to bring your knife! Remember that Duck poster that said he (she?) was held up at knifepoint in Staples? So ridiculous.

Vamos Rafa

Jan 11, 2010
Armenia, California
1016423_537837989598887_1681718697_n.png

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad