Kings News: Kings at Dodger Stadium in 2013-2014 - Done Deal

CNS

A World Alone
May 24, 2008
Oh God no. I'm not a lunatic. I'm just busting your balls, man.

Hey I just wanted to make sure. I mean if there were a few hundred Kings fan in Kings ponchos and Kings sombreros, it'd look absolutely awful. And you never know. Some people would actually wear **** like that I bet. :laugh:

Reclamation Project

Cut It All Right In Two
Jul 6, 2011
Hey I just wanted to make sure. I mean if there were a few hundred Kings fan in Kings ponchos and Kings sombreros, it'd look absolutely awful. And you never know. Some people would actually wear **** like that I bet. :laugh:

I can see it now, like the Raiders' black hole. :laugh:

tigermask48

Maniacal Laugh
Mar 10, 2004
R'Lyeh, Antarctica

This, is sort of making me want to hunt down that shop and buy more...

Oh and I may be wearing the poncho to opening night at the Excel center... Got drunk last week watching a Twins game and made a beat that the Twins wouldn't finish with a better record than my Cubs. If I lose I owe him one American dollar and have to wear the poncho to the game opening night, if I win I get to frame the one American dollar with "Justin was wrong" written on it and the frame goes on the wall at his place.

I do wear the thing sometimes, usually to "beach" here in MN...

Vamos Rafa

Jan 11, 2010
Armenia, California
Is this game completely a Kings home event? Meaning all the merchandises sold around the stadium are Kings stuff (Dodger team stores will turn into Kings team stores temporarily)?

Reclamation Project

Cut It All Right In Two
Jul 6, 2011
Is this game completely a Kings home event? Meaning all the merchandises sold around the stadium are Kings stuff (Dodger team stores will turn into Kings team stores temporarily)?

I'm sure they'll sell Ducks stuff too. After all, they want the $$$.

taz346

Jan 8, 2008
Not there, but here
B25D353F-DBB7-4619-8370-D10E8F5CFEC4-83257-00000934EE63D75D_zps43a8673d.jpg

:sarcasm:

Ah yes, the days of Tinker Bell flying across the tv screen with her little wand. Who could ever forget that brilliant idea hahahaha

scryan

May 1, 2013
To a ****ing hockey game where I am going to drink some beers and cheer loudly?

**** yes. Poncho that **** up.

I got to go to a Coor's executives private box when my buddy worked there. Free beer, free food... Lots of suits,responsible drinking, and golf claps for good plays. I could only stare out at the general seats down below actually having fun. That box sure could have used some poncho.

Captain Mittens*

NorCal*

And I'm from NorCal. And I love NorCal. So I take that as a compliment. ;)

It's NoCal. You NoCals don't deserve an r. You are dicks to the rest of the state, outside of your bromance with San Diego, of choose. We're on to you.

CNS

A World Alone
May 24, 2008
It's NoCal. You NoCals don't deserve an r. You are dicks to the rest of the state, outside of your bromance with San Diego, of choose. We're on to you.

:laugh:

It's funny how true that is. I actually do not like SoCal one but. But SD is alright. SoCal is too busy. Too many people.

Rafa I grew up emulating everything Gretzky did on my screen with a foam stick and puck as a kid. I grew up in SJ territory while always wearing my Kings jersey. And there's no one in the world that hates the Sharks more than me (that's a guarantee) so what's the problem? ;)

tigermask48

Maniacal Laugh
Mar 10, 2004
R'Lyeh, Antarctica
:laugh:

It's funny how true that is. I actually do not like SoCal one but. But SD is alright. SoCal is too busy. Too many people.

Rafa I grew up emulating everything Gretzky did on my screen with a foam stick and puck as a kid. I grew up in SJ territory while always wearing my Kings jersey. And there's no one in the world that hates the Sharks more than me (that's a guarantee) so what's the problem? ;)

And you ended up a goalie? Did you hate yourself that much or something? Oh man, the nightmares Gretzky gave most goalies...
Then again the first player I ever loved (before Luc) was Murray Bannerman (greatest mask ever!) so I probably should've ended up a defensemen.

Holden Caulfield

Eternal Skeptic
Feb 15, 2006
Winnipeg
URGH! No Kings home games on either side of this game. There's a game in Anaheim on the Thursday...depending on my school schedule maybe I can head down on the Wednesday, catch that game + the outdoor game at Dodgers stadium. Guess I'll just have to find another time to head to LA to experience Staples Center...

CNS

A World Alone
May 24, 2008
And you ended up a goalie? Did you hate yourself that much or something? Oh man, the nightmares Gretzky gave most goalies...
Then again the first player I ever loved (before Luc) was Murray Bannerman (greatest mask ever!) so I probably should've ended up a defensemen.

I weirdly never played forward. Played two years of defense, in which my coaches called me Rob Blake. My best friend from hockey and I were on the same team then (my first two years of hockey) and we had games where I'd score 9 goals and he'd score 8 as defenseman. Always wanted to be a goalie. Was asked to be one for the travel team. Been on ever since.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad