Kings News: Kings at Dodger Stadium in 2013-2014 - Done Deal

tigermask48

Maniacal Laugh
Mar 10, 2004
R'Lyeh, Antarctica
Going to try and get tickets (anyone have an idea of when they go on sale yet?) and see if my friend that lives out in Hollywood will let me couch surf at his place for a few days. Might even see if he wants to go to the game since he's apparently a Kings fan now...

Holden Caulfield

Eternal Skeptic
Feb 15, 2006
Winnipeg
You in for the winter classic RP?

We should get a crowd together and bbq and polish off a keg in that park right by the stadium. Face Wash's baby back ribs used to beat up Chili's baby back ribs in high school. As our resident Latino, Buddy the elf will bring the carne and if were lucky, he'll make salsa again.

I'm 1000% in :laugh: I cannot wait until I head down, with your conversation here I will be PMing you to tailgate for this game ;):D

Sybil227

Jun 16, 2004
Santa Clarita
We just got some mail from the Kings for Select-A-Seat. The letter mentions seating priority for the Stadium Series:
As an NHL owned and operated event, the Stadium Series game will not be officially included in 2013-14 season ticket plans, however our current members will have priority access to this unique and historic event.

Full Season and Partial Season Ticket Members will be guaranteed an equal number of seats to the Stadium Series game as presently included in their 2013-14 season ticket membership. Ticket purchasing is presently scheduled to begin in early August.

Additional information and details will be announced in the coming weeks as they are confirmed, including ticket purchase opportunities, seating maps, and presale dates.

Fans interested in receiving more information on ticketing, new and special offers around the event should visit http://lakings.com/nhlstadiumseries

Last edited:

Reclamation Project

Cut It All Right In Two
Jul 6, 2011

We should get a crowd together and bbq and polish off a keg in that park right by the stadium. Face Wash's baby back ribs used to beat up Chili's baby back ribs in high school. As our resident Latino, Buddy the elf will bring the carne and if were lucky, he'll make salsa again.

You better believe it!

Captain Mittens*

It's ****ing on!

beer-helmet.jpg

and since Reaper45 is going though another medieval phase, he'd better bring his beer helmet too
FVBGOZYH6MEZUVW.LARGE.jpg

Yeah I'll be there. Meet at that giant piece of dirt that is LA Historic park. Catch me walking up the LA river before that game. People don't like to think I'm mexican but I'm brown inside.

tumblr_lvu7o6Uk721r6bgpzo1_400.jpg

Face Wash

Mar 17, 2002
Visit site
Sweet Baby Rays is good eatin'

Be sure to wear your bodysuit for the Winter Classic so Holden Caulfield can find you

Oh... I have a way better bodysuit than that, check me out in this ode to spandex magnificence...
-font-b-Halloween-b-font-Brown-Skeleton-Skull-Full-Body-Lycra-Spandex-Zentai-Costume-font.jpg

Please....Those idiots in Vancouver are amateurs!!

Captain Mittens*

Oh... I have a way better bodysuit than that, check me out in this ode to spandex magnificence...
-font-b-Halloween-b-font-Brown-Skeleton-Skull-Full-Body-Lycra-Spandex-Zentai-Costume-font.jpg

Please....Those idiots in Vancouver are amateurs!!

All that's missing from that suit is an LA Kings sarape

Child_in_sarape.jpg

Anyone work in a sweat shop in the garment district?
We should make like 5000 Kings sarapes and sell them in the parking lot. We'll be thousandaires!

Butch 19

Go cart Mozart
May 12, 2006
Geographical Oddity
I'm 1000% in :laugh: I cannot wait until I head down, with your conversation here I will be PMing you to tailgate for this game ;):D

.... just remember no open flame or bbq in Dodger Stadium parking lot, per LAFD. You can bbq next door in Elyssian park, but it's a pain in the q$$ to get set up, do your bbq, then pack it all up to drive the 1/4 mile into the stadium lot - and then hike to your seats since you got there late and had to park near the 110.

If that all sounds inconvenient, it is.

Captain Mittens*

Was a sort of gag gift from my parents for house sitting for them while they were on vacation. They found it in some local shop in Cabo San Lucas and bought it for like $10 American, apparently they made them at the shop and had a handful of other sports teams.

Go back down there and buy like 1000 of them

TheSentinel

Mar 4, 2013
WhereTheKingsReign
So, this would be acceptable attire for this game?

View attachment 65957

Where'd you get that?!!!??!

Was a sort of gag gift from my parents for house sitting for them while they were on vacation. They found it in some local shop in Cabo San Lucas and bought it for like $10 American, apparently they made them at the shop and had a handful of other sports teams.

Seriously they would sell :amazed:

CNS

A World Alone
May 24, 2008
I seriously hope you guys don't actually wear any of the **** posted in photos in this thread.... christ. Let's NOT have our fanbase look stupid as ****.

ShakeyBonez

Dec 26, 2009
Temple City, CA
I seriously hope you guys don't actually wear any of the **** posted in photos in this thread.... christ. Let's NOT have our fanbase look stupid as ****.

God I hope they do wear, What has been posted in this thread.

They should do it for LA RAZA!!!

anyway yes, I want to feel like im at some sort of hybrid hockey/football game with the fans that are going to be there.

Everybody Knows the duck fans are afraid of chavez ravine lol

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad